It's An Emergency | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Angst oneshot
TW : mentions of s¡rens, mentions of mental d¡s0rders, mentions of the "emergency broadcast system", ps¡ch0pathic behavior, swearing

People mentioned/involved : Awesamdude, TommyInnit, Tubbo, Dream, Ranboo, Technoblade

Main person/people : none
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : Dream and Technoblade escape the prison

Alr, let's go

"Ranboo, am I dying or are there sirens?" Tommy asked plainly as he looked at the Enderman sitting in front of him. "Yea, no, no. I hear it too." Ranboo claimed and looked around. "This message is being broadcasted to you by the request of Awesamdude" "Is this some sort of emergency broadcast syst-" Tubbo got cut off by the robotic voice. "Please pay attention. Today, at 12:34am the prisoners known as Dream WasTaken and Technoblade, have escaped Pandora's Vault." The minors froze and looked at each other, while the robotic voice continued to talk. "Dream WasTaken has shown symptoms of multiple mental disorders, including ASPD/DPD/Sociopathy and insanity in general." "No sh¡t, Sherlock" Tommy scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Please stay inside of your houses and lock all doors and windows. To be extra protected, you should stay out of the window's view. Awesamdude is working on fixing said issue. We will update you every three hours." Tubbo helped both of the minors up, and they ran into Ranboo's house.

"Tommy, it's gonna be okay." Tubbo reassured the blonde, while they all pressed their back's against the wall, to stay out of view of the window's. "Yea, I know. But this is like double stupid. One, I'm not supposed to be here because it's Techno's territory and second, it's Techno's territory and he's probably gonna come here with Dream." Ranboo only nodded and shut his eyes close. Tubbo held the Enderman's cold hand. "When's the next update..?" Tubbo muttered to Tommy. "In about an hour I think.." The taller one claimed, eyes locked on the door.

All of the minors jumped, as the high pitched sound of the sirens began again. "This message is being broadcasted to you by the request of Awesamdude" the robotic voice began. "It is 3:40 and this is this hour's update. Please listen carefully. Dream WasTaken and Technoblade have been seen at 3:23 near the Castle of the greater Dream smp. As our witness, Captain Puffy described, were they both seen with weapons and fully equipped. We request you to stay inside and wait for the next update." Tommy let out a sharp breath. "Dream WasTaken has also been officially diagnosed with ASPD/DPD/Sociopathy. We ask you to be really careful around him. Awesamdude is doing his best to fix said issue. Please wait for the next update."

"Fuck it. I'm going to look outside." Tommy scoffed as he got ready to stand up. "Nonono, were not allowed! What if they see you!" Tubbo muttered and held Tommy back. Tommy only huffed in response and sat back down. "We're gonna be sitting here the entire day!" Tommy exclaimed. "We're gonna be sitting here more than just a day, Tommy." Ranboo whispered, half asleep. "This message is being broadcasted to you by the request of Awesamdude." Tommy screamed at the sound of the robotic voice talking. "Awesamdude is una-a-a-a-ble to solve t-t-t-the issu-u-u-ue right no-o-o-w." the robotic voice stuttered away. A cold shiver ran down Tubbo's spine, but he kept a straight face. "Please stay I-I-inside until we g-g-give you another u-u-u-update." "The fuck?" Tommy muttered and looked around. "This message is being broadcasted to you by the request of Aw-w-w-.." "The hell is going on..?" Ranboo whispered, now completely awake. "Is being broadcasted to you by the request of a-w-w-w-wesa.. Dream WasTaken. Tommy :) I see you guys :)"

The minors froze and hesitantly looked around, panicking. "W-what..?" Ranboo stuttered, eyes locked on the door. "I-I'm sure he's just bluffing..!" Tommy claimed as he let out a sharp breath. They all held each others hands, back's pressed against the wall. "Tommy~, Tubbo~, Ranboo~.. Do you want to play hide and seek..?~" they heard a voice hum outside the door, and instantly knew it was Dream. "Guess I'll be the seeker then..~" and the door slowly opened..

[730 Words in Total]