Therapy Flower Picking | Dsmp & Hc

Type : Dream Smp & Hermitcraft Fluff oneshot (hurt/comfort)
TW : y3ll1ng, mentions of 4ng3r 1ssu3s, cry1ng

People mentioned/involved :
TommyInnit, Tubbo_, CaptainPuffy, Xisuma

Main person/people : TommyInnit, Tubbo_ and CaptainPuffy,
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : Tommy, Tubbo and Puffy go therapy flower picking, but get interrupted by Xisuma

Time Line : Ranboo and Wilbur find out that Tubbo is working for Quackity.

One thing before the story starts :
Yes I am aware that I'm "mixing" hermitcraft and Dream smp here. Leave me alone-

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

Tommy picked up the red poppy that was left to decay on the ground. "Hey, I think I'm getting cornflowers" He said smiling at the other two, who were also picking some flowers. "That's great, Tommy! I'm getting oxeye daisies" Puffy hummed showing her flowers off. "I'm getting poppies! Oh, give me that one!" Tubbo rushed towards Tommy, excitedly grabbing the flower he dropped before. Every time Tubbo walked, he left a trail of poppies behind him, no one knew if it was intentional or if it was just him being clumsy. Even though Puffy was a little confused of why Tubbo did that, she didn't tell him, she found it a little cute and she didn't want to stress him, as this was still a therapy session. "Hey! Wait up! Tubbo, Tommy!" Puffy yelled as she sprinted after the two. Tommy flinched at the yelling and looked back at Puffy, as did Tubbo. "Sorry, for the yelling, guys. But you need to wait up a little.. I'm not as young as you guys.." Puffy joked, while she ran towards the two others.

"Sorry, Puffy." Tubbo spoke as he scratched the back of his neck. "Oh, nono, no need to apologize.." Puffy exclaimed as she finally caught up to the two boys. "Hey, Puffy?" Tommy spoke, anxiousness running through his voice. "Yes, Tommy?" Puffy's voice was sweeter and softer than before, as she clearly knew that something was making Tommy a little anxious. "Who's 'Xisuma'?" Tommy said, looking down at his communicator. "Oh.. Hey, there's no need to panic, Xisuma is just another admin, they're probably just making sure something working correctly. Everything's fine." Puffy hummed, looking at Tommy and Tubbo with a smile. "How come we never heard of them then?" Tubbo asked, now also eagerly looking at his communicator. "Boys, I'm sure everything's fine." Puffy said, reassuringly. Suddenly, they all got a message on their communicators.

Xisuma crossed the border
Xisuma : Sorry if I startled you all! I'm just here to check on something!

Puffy smiled at the message and looked over at the others, who were also smiling a little. "See?" Puffy joked and decided to write back.

Xisuma crossed the border
Xisuma : Sorry if I startled you all! I'm just here to check on something!
CaptainPuffy : Ah, it's fine o/

"Should we write back too? Cause we're literally the only ones awake at this time." Tubbo asked and Tommy nodded. They were right. There was noone else awake, it was 5:30am, and they were just up because they didn't wanna be interrupted by anyone else. This was their time. "Go on, if you want to" Puffy smiled at the two wanted to be social.

Xisuma crossed the border
Xisuma : Sorry if I startled you all! I'm just here to check on something!
CaptainPuffy : Ah, it's fine o/
TommyInnit : Yea, it's okay I guess
Tubbo_ : Totally fine! Glad to see someone visiting us!

All three of them smiled, but then continued on with their session. Maybe Xisuma would find their way to them, maybe not. Who cares. "Look, Tommy! I got soo many poppies!" Tubbo exclaimed, dragging out the 'o' from 'so'. "Hm, yeah, maybe you'd have more if you didn't leave a trail of them behind you" Tommy jokingly answered, whispering the last part, and quietly chuckling after. Puffy then sat down and waited for the boys to come around and sit down next to her. After about a minute, everyone there was sat down. "Flowers in the middle! It's flower crown time!" Puffy exclaimed excitingly, earning a few cheers from the group. Well, before they could begin, they were interrupted by another message.

Xisuma : Hey, Puffy? Can I come join you guys? The thing that I was supposed to check out, works perfectly fine, so I'm here for no reason now..

Puffy looked up, only to see the boys excitingly nodding. Puffy chuckled, and quickly wrote back.

Xisuma : Hey, Puffy? Can I come join you guys? The thing that I was supposed to check out, works perfectly fine, so I'm here for no reason now..
CaptainPuffy : Yea, of course! We're at *insert coordinates*!

"You wanted this, this is your fault now" Puffy joked, and the others laughed. "Now we wait.." Tubbo said as he played around with his poppies. About five minutes went by, that soon turned to ten. "Where are they?!" Tommy groaned, and angrily threw the cornflower that he was holding to the ground. "Tommy! Calm down." Puffy shouted, and rapidly grabbed Tommy hands and tightly held them in her hands. She knew that Tommy had anger issues and that he could scare people with it. And she was dead right, Tubbo backed off a little and winced at the anger that ran through Tommy's eyes and body in general. "Shh.. Calm down, Tommy.." Puffy hummed, and looked over at Tubbo, who pressed his eyes close.

A few minutes went by and Tommy finally calmed down, now sobbing into Puffy's chest. "Am I Interrupting something..?" A voice said, who soon came out to be Xisuma. "No, you just, came at a not really convenient moment.." Puffy chuckled rubbing circles on Tommy's back. Xisuma sat down next to Tubbo, who greeted him with a sweet smile and a hand shake. "Hi, I'm Tubbo and that's Tommy. He's a little unstable, but I am too" Tubbo laughed and waited for Xisuma to introduce himself. Xisuma chuckled a little, "Hello, Tubbo. Hi Tommy. My name's Xisuma, but you can just call me X" Xisuma spoke, and shot Tommy a sweet smile. "H-hi X.." Tommy stuttered, voice a little sore from the crying.

Half an hour went by and they just talked, from time to time they also pat Tommy's back to help him calm down. After a while, Tommy calmed down and everyone was ready to start working on their flower crowns. What an eventful morning, huh?

[1076 Words in total]