Broken Love | Karlnapity

Type : Dream Smp Angst oneshot
TW : mentions of f1ght1ng, br3ak up, p4nic 4ttack,

People mentioned/involved : KarlJacobs, Quackity, Sapnap

Main person/people : KarlJacobs, Quackity, Sapnap
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : The fiancés break up

Time Line : After Quackity "recruited" Purpled and Foolish

One thing before the story starts :
This isn't canon, they haven't had any canon interaction that is anything like this. This is an AU btw.

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go 

Karl's entire world shattered in front of his eyes. He saw Sapnap and Quackity, who were both his fiancés, fighting in kinoko kingdom. "What the..?" Karl quietly muttered, but loud enough to get the other two's attention. "Karl, I-" Sapnap tried to find the right words, but failed miserably. "Just-.. Save it.." Karl sat down in the grass and pulled his knees close to his chest. "Karl.." Quackity also tried to find words, but both of them just simply had none left. Karl hugged his feet, so tight, as if he let them go, they'd disappear. He was terrified. He wanted to run and never come back. Run far away and die halfway to his destination. Just curl up in a ball and never see anyone ever again. Tears streaming down his face, aggressively soaking his jeans.

Quackity and Sapnap felt like shit, they made him cry, it was fully their fault. Karl was quietly humming the tone to a song, singing along to some of the lyrics, but neither of them understood. It was French, a language they didn't know how to speak or understand. "E-embrasse.. moi" Karl chuckled to himself, looking up at his fiancés. "God.. I never thought this day would come.." Karl buried his face between his knees, avoiding eye contact. Sapnap looked over at Quackity, who had guilt written all over his face. "I'm sorry" Was the only thing Sapnap could bring himself to say right now. Quackity was wiping the blood from under his nose and nodding, agreeing with what Sapnap just said.

"No, I don't think sorry will cut this, Sapnap" Karl chuckled slightly and stood up, shivering. Not because of how cold it was, but of how sad he was. Karl nodded at Quackity and then at Sapnap as he was turning around. "Karl.. I'm.. we're.. really sorry" Quackity stuttered, walking over to Karl. He grabbed his wrist, but Karl immediately pulled away and ran. He ran and didn't look back, Sapnap and Quackity chasing after him. But they soon gave up and let him run. Quackity leaned his head on Sapnap's shoulder, slowly starting to cry too. "We lost him, huh..?"

[440 Words in Total]