The Colourful World | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Angst oneshot
TW : mentions of lava & bl00dy bru1s3s

People mentioned/involved : Georgenotfound, Dream, Awesamdude

Main person/people : George & Dream
Other : roleplay = real life

Story summary : George visits Dream in prison.

Time Line : before the prison break.

One thing before the story starts :
This, this right here, I regret this. This is slightly Dnf and I hate it so much. !Not proofread!

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

George stood firmly in front of the lava wall.

"Please stay still. It will open soon." Sam said, his voice was monotone. "Please be careful in the cell." He looked down at George, who nodded. The Lava wall opened and Sam instructed George to walk across.

George walked across, slipping quite a few times. Now he stood firmly in front of his old acquaintance, who had bloody bruises all over him and, the most important detail, his Mask was broken into pieces.

"George?" Dream's eyes widened and he jumped up from his sitting position . The Lava wall has closed behind them, and Dream looked at him, eager, maybe scared.

"Hello, Dream." George spoke, his voice numb of every emotion. He was here for only one reason, and that was not talking.

"George! Oh my god!" Dream forced a very obviously fake smile. Eugh.

How absolutely disgusting of him. George thought and visibly gagged. "I am here to give you something. To remember me. Cause, somewhere deep inside, you're still my friend." His face switched from disgust to remorse, to, well, something very quickly, but his voice was lacking of every emotion.

"Your... glasses?" Dream looked at him, very confused. "I know it might be hard to remember, but I'm not colourblind like you." Dream chuckled slightly and for a second, it sounded sincere.

George's face turned back into a numb look. "You can keep them anyway. The world isn't that colourful. It's better when it's just bland."