Claustrophobic | Hc

Type : Hermitcraft Angst oneshot (hurt/comfort)
TW : cry1ng, sh0ut1ng, cl4ustr0ph0b1a

People mentioned/involved :
ImpulseSV, Renthedog, Grian

Main person/people : ImpulseSV and Renthedog
Other : Hermitcraft = real life

Story summary : Barge quest but Impulse has claustrophobia

Time Line : season 7, barge quest

One thing before the story starts :
No shipping, I also don't have claustrophobia so I don't know how it feels like to be claustrophobic, sorry if I offend anyone with this
:( (This oneshot was from a while ago, and it's unfinished)

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

Impulse and Ren arrived at the next quest. It was a long hallway and the only instructions they got were 'use your minecraft knowledge and solve it!' from Grian. "Alright, what do we do?" Impulse asked, excitingly looking around. "'what material is the best shop in the shopping district made of?'" Ren read off of the sign in front of them. Both took a few seconds but then fell into laughter immediately, knowing what to do. They stood on the spruce and the dark oak pressure plates and a piston door opened. Impulse rushed towards it, but ran directly into the door instead of inside it, wich made Ren chuckle. "Oh,, oh! Throw stuff on the pressure plates! They're wodden!" Impulse spoke and rushed over to both of the pressure plates, dropping ender pearls on them.

He then ran inside and saw a dark oak button. "Button! 'Press both at the same time'.." He read from the sign in front of him. Impulse ran outside again and spotted a dark oak button. "Ren! Press the one inside the room, I'll press this one here!" Impulse exclaimed excitingly. "Okay my dude" Ren said, walking inside the other room. "Three two one!" Impulse shouted, and pressed his button, as did Ren. Then, a piston door opened, and impulse, again, ran towards it but it resulted in him running against the quarz walls again. "Impulse! You need to stop doing that!" Ren laughed from the other room, and Impulse chuckled. "Okay, let's press the buttons again." Impulse said, seemingly getting more excited by the second.

"Three two one." Ren exclaimed and pressed his button, as did impulse. Said male ran into the room, only to be greeted by a lever. "Oh! Lever!" Impulse said and flipped it. "Does this do anything?" He asked, getting no response from Ren for a few seconds. "Oh! Yea, it opens the main door!" Ren exclaimed and walked through the now open door. "Oh..uh.. Ren..?" Impulse said, as he realized that he was stuck on the small room. "Ren?!" Impulse shouted and got more anxious by the second. "Oh! Impulse?" Ren walked back into the room. "I-I can't get out.." Impulse banged his hand against the quarz wall. "Oh.. Uh.. That's.. Bad.." Ren said, unsure of what to do. "Ren!" Impulse cried out, clearly panicking. "R-ren..? Ren, do something!" Impulse stuttered, still banging his hands against the harsh quarz wall. "Impulse! Stay calm. Take a deep breath. I'm going to see if I can open it by doing the next task. Just, shout if you need me." Ren said, clearly concerned for his friend, so he rushed off to do the next task.

"Wait!" Impulse yelled, but Ren was too far into the next room to be able to hear his dear friend. "Ren, please!" Impulse pressed his eyes close, in hope for him to just wake up and that everything's just a dream. "Grian!" Impulse tried to call out for his other friend who was standing outside the building. Then, Impulse remembered his communicator, he searched through all of his pockets, and when he finally found it, he had no internet connection. "No! What is this?!" Impulse cried out as he waved his communicator around, in hope to find a signal. No luck. "Ren!!" Impulse shouted again, hearing footsteps coming closer to the room he was stuck in. "Impulse my dude, the next task, doesn't open this door, and that was the last task in this building" Ren shouted, now very worried for his friend.

"B-but what a-are we gonna do now!?" Impulse stuttered and hecticly looked around. "I'm gonna go ask Grian, I'll be right back!" Ren rushed to the entrance. "Grian!!" Ren shouted, hoping to get an answer from Grian. "Ren! What's up?" Grian answered, "Impulse is stuck in the lever room" Ren spoke breathlessly, looking down at Grian, "How do we get him out??" Grian sighed, "The same way he got in there" It took Ren a few seconds, before he knew what to do.

Yea, sorry, I'm gonna leave it there, lost motivation for it, I'm sorry.
- Bulb ♡