Christmas In L'manberg (2) | Dsmp

Type : Dream Smp Fluff oneshot, gets a little angsty at the end
TW : Chr1stmas, mentions of being c0ld and of the outside being c0ld, pvching, mentions of n0s3bl33d, and bl00d, y3ll1ng, sh0vt1ng, mentions of the word 1ns4n3, m3m0ry

People mentioned/involved :
Tubbo_, TommyInnit, WilburSoot, Fundy, JackManifold/Thunder1408, Niki Nihachu, Eret, Quackity

Main person/people : The L'manberg people
Other : Dsmp roleplay = real life

Story summary : The L'manbergians celebrated Christmas together

Time Line : Somewhere in the first l'manberg war..?

One thing before the story starts :
I never have watched the first l'manberg war. I joined a little after the Finale from pogtopia vs manberg. If something I say in this oneshot about ones personality or what they do is incorrect, it's because of that. Please keep that in mind, and/or correct me.

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go

Part 2

The first one to wake up was Eret, as he was the person to wake up earlier than anyone else on this planet. He looked around the room and saw everyone snuggled up to their blankets, only some quiet snores here and there. Eret smiled and stood up, extra careful to not wake anyone up. He walked outside the van and was immediately hit with the coldest cold that he ever felt.. well at least he thought that. Eret walked over to some little underground bunker, since they were storing the food and stuff under there. He walked inside, grabbed a few straws, a few bags of marshmallows and some cacao and milk. As he grabbed all of the things, he walked back to the van. Inside of the van, he was quickly met with a very concerned looking Wilbur, who he accidentally had woken up.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, did I wake you up? I was just getting a few more uh, hot cacao things to make more." Eret whispered, carefully putting them in the little kitchen counter next to the table. "Yea, you did wake me up, but you sure you just went to get those things? Cause it seems like your l'manberg jacket is a little burned." Wilbur quietly scoffed, he was never really suspicious of Eret, but he just quickly had to ask him that. "Oh no! Wilbur, I just went to get those things. The jacket.. Uh.. - This is embarrassing, I burned it a few days ago while trying to make a fire, because it was so cold.. And it didn't work out too well.." Eret quietly chuckled and sat down on the seat that was opposite of Wilbur's. The other only nodded, slowly but surely getting off their seat to wake up the others.

"It's Christmas!!" Wilbur screamed, knowing this'll get them up. All of the kids' (including Thunder's) eyes shot open and they smiled like idiots. Niki slowly opened her eyes, laughing at the children's (including Thunder's) behavior. She sat up and walked over to Wilbur, who was getting the present's out of the backroom. "Do you need some help?" Niki asked, her voice a little raspy but she still sounded sweeter than anyone. "Nah, you go sit down." Wilbur responded, looking up at Niki - as he was crouching - and nodding. Niki turned around and immediately fell into laughter. The way everyone was sitting on their seats, they had the biggest grin on their faces and even Eret smiled like an idiot. She sat down as well, and waited for Wilbur to bring the presents. Wilbur handed everyone their presents, and spoke up "We're going in order here. Tommy opens his first, then Tubbo, then Fundy, then Thunder, then Eret, then Niki and then I." He was clearly going for a 'who can wait the longest and who can't' kinda order.

Tommy opened his presents first, and let me tell you, he was so super happy about every single one of them. He got a new disc (blocks) from Eret, a little wooden cow statue from Niki, a red beanie from Wilbur, a diamond from Thunder, a green scarf that read 'Best Friends Forever - Tubbo' from Tubbo and white and red bracelets from Fundy.

Tubbo was next to open his presents, he loved every single one of them. He got a few honey bottles from Eret, a lead that read 'to lead your bees' from Fundy, a little wooden bee statue from Niki, a diamond from Thunder, a red scarf that read 'Big man' from Tommy (no they didn't plan this) and a few nametags from Wilbur.

Next up was Fundy, if he had to wait longer, I think he might've exploded. He got a diamond from Thunder, a little wooden fox statue from Niki, a scarf with a little trans flag sticker on the side of it from Eret, a few bracelets that read 'smh' from Tommy and Tubbo and a hat from Wilbur.

Next up was Thunder. He enjoyed himself way to much there. He got a little wooden statue that read '1408' from Niki, a few bracelets from Fundy, two flower crowns from Tommy and Tubbo, a diamond from Wilbur and a pair of new glasses from Eret.

Eret was next up, if he could, he'd probably give them back because he was overwhelmed by how much they cared about him. He got a bi colored flower crown from fundy, a pair of new glasses from Wilbur, a diamond from Thunder, a little wooden flower statue from Niki and a vase from Tommy and Tubbo.

Niki was up next, she adored every single one. Even if she'd get a cup of dirt from anyone, she would place it on her bedside table. She got a few bracelets that read 'best woman' from Tommy and Tubbo, a bi colored flower crown from Eret and Fundy, a diamond from Thunder and a new guitar from Wilbur.

And last but not least, Wilbur. He was overwhelmed by all the kindness his people showed him. He got a wooden guitar statue from Niki (this time, the statue was as big as a normal guitar), a big cape with the l'manberg flag on it from Eret, a mug that read 'best dad ever ♥︎' from Fundy, two diamonds from Thunder and a pair of new glasses and a new beanie from Tommy and Tubbo.

All of the l'manbergians were equally excited and agreed about rushing outside and putting all of the presents in their houses and/or putting them on. It took them half an hour for everyone to be sat in then van again, eagerly staring at Wilbur since he said that he has something to say. "My people. We have come so far, we've achieved so much together, and I'm so very proud of you. I hope we can continue to grow as a nation and as friends. Merry Christmas." He spoke gracefully as everyone melted at the words he spoke. They all ran towards him, tackling him into one big group hug as they all fell into laughter. A muffled 'I love you guys' escaped Wilbur's mouth as he gently pushed them away. As a response, a soft yet quiet 'We love you too, Wilbur.' wandered through the group to the males ears. Wilbur didn't know who said it, it was too crowded and too quiet, yet he knew exactly that it was meant and that the person knew that the graceful male wasn't able to identify who it exactly was.

Wilbur smiled at the memory, but was soon brought back into reality by a hard punch that aimed at his face, making his nose bleed. He wiped away the blood, and focused on the man standing in front of him. "What the hell, Wilbur?! You blew up part of my restaurant!" Quackity yelled harshly. Wilbur only smirked. He wasn't insane, he was still smiling at the memory wich popped up in his head earlier. "Are you even listening?!" Quackity shouted, again, as harsh as he could, yet his voise disappeared shortly after he shouted. Wilbur only stood there, his posture was graceful and a smirk ran across his face as he stared into the distance. A memory of L'manberg's first and last yearly Christmas meeting. A memory of an era, Wilbur wished would've never ended.

[1365 words in Total]