Shopping Trip | Tales from The Smp

Type : Tales From The Smp/The Masquerade hurt/comfort oneshot
TW : f1ght1ng, slight 4bus3

People mentioned/involved : Ranboo/Ranbutler/Darien, Technoblade/Sir Billiam III, Luca (a French shop owner), Théo (a French shop owner), Ericsson the IV (another richman in town), Frederick (a German shop owner)

Main person/people : Sir Billiam III & Ranbutler
Other : this takes place somewhere in the 18th century

Story summary : Ranbutler has to do some shopping for Sir Billiam III, and crosses paths with a not-so-nice guy

Time Line : somewhere in the 18th century

One thing before the story starts :
not shipping anyone here, don't worry. Also, I'll be giving Ranbutler an actual name, wich will be Dari, short for Darien. Just for the sake of this story <3

Pov : 3rd person, but changes throughout

Alr, let's go 

"We need bread and some Wine. Ah, and some flowers. So Théo's, Lucas and Frederick's shop. Yes?" Billiam handed Dari some money and walked him over to the main door. Dari nodded, "How many words?" Billiam's eyes were soft, yet he looked coldly down at Dari. "As many as you may need until you step back into this Mansion." Billiam grabbed a little bag, and held it over to Dari, who instinctively grabbed it and did a little bow as a goodbye and walked out of the Mansion.

"Ah! Darien! Sir Billiam needs more wine, yes~?" Luca's French accent filled the before so quiet room. "Yes, if it's okay, we need five more bottles of the usual?" Luca nodded and swiftly grabbed five bottles, "That'll be 50,-" Dari nodded and handed the 50,- over to Luca. "Thank ye! Farewell, Darien~!" Dari did his little bow gesture and made his way out of the shop.

"Théo's, Théo's.." Dari looked around and sighed as he saw Théo packing up his stuff, probably to leave and sail back to France. "Théo! Théo one bread please!" Théo shrieked at the sudden call out, but sighed as he saw Dari's face. "Darien! You can't scare me like that! That'd be 5,- but, don't do that!" Théo let out a quiet chuckle and handed over the bread. Dari smiled and gave him the 5,-. "Thank you! Farewell, Darien! Hope to see you again after I come back from le France!" Théo did a little bow, and Dari returned the gesture.

"Where was Frederick's again..?" Dari didn't see the shop he was searching for. He had two options now, either ask someone for help, or walk back to Billiam's Mansion and probably get screamed at. Huh. "Pardon me, but, where is Frederick's flower shop?" Dari asked a man standing by the road, he raised an eyebrow before harshly answering, "It's there" he spat, and Dari flinched. He should've just walked back. God why. "Who d'you work for?" he asked, a smell of alcohol traced through his voice, but Dari didn't really notice. "Uh,, I don't think I have to tell you that.." Dari walked backwards, away from the man and closer, even if it was still out sight, to Sir Billiam's Mansion.

He cleared his throat, "Do you even know who you're talking to right now?! If I ask, you answer." he grabbed Dari's hand, stopping him from walking away. "Sorry Sir, but I really need to get going now.." Dari's voice began to sound raspy and wound, because of the amount of words he spoke today. "My name is Ericsson the fourth. I would be very surprised if you haven't heard of me." Ericsson had a grin on his face, that made him look insane. Yeah, Dari has heard of him. Sir Billiam keeps talking bad about him.

_______________________________________

Théo saw what happened and the first thing he thought of was running back to Sir Billiam and dragging him over, since he legally couldn't interfere alone.

"Sir Billiam!" Théo frantically knocked on the door. "Yes, calm down, I am coming!" Billiam called out and opened the door. His face turned into a confused frown as he saw a scared Théo standing outside his door. "Théo? Where's Dari-..en?" Sir Billiam walked outside and instinctively locked his door. "Please, Sir Billiam! You need to follow me!" Billiam tilted his head as he cautionsly followed behind Théo.

_______________________________________

Okay. Rip that Dari ayyy-

Ericsson had a tight grip on Dari's hand. "Look me in the eyes!" Ericsson yelled as he pushed Dari down at the ground, making his hands bleed from the sharp and not at all thought out concrete. Ericsson bend down and his eyes pierced through Dari. "Pardon, I don't want to interrupt, but that's my butler." Billiam's rough voice filled the streets and everyone turned around to look at the scene. Ericsson's stupid grin immediately faded as he slowly looked up at Sir Billiam.

"S-Sir Billiam! I didn't know! I'll uh, I'll get going now! S-so sorry!" Ericsson awkwardly chuckled and ran away. Sir Billiam helped Dari up and dismissed Théo. "S-Sir I'm so very sorry.." Dari exclaimed as he and Sir Billiam walked back to the Mansion. Sir Billiam stopped and turned around to face Dari. "Don't worry. We'll get you fixed up and then I'll finish the shopping, yes?" Dari looked at him, confused. "What..?" Sir Billiam's harsh expression turned into a soft smile. "You heard me, didn't you?" Dari softly smiled and nodded excessively. "Great."