Headcanons v1

Hi lovelies !!
These are all my headcanons, some are inspired some aren't, but I don't know wich are and wich aren't to be honest <3 you can always use my headcanons, if you want you can give me credits if you do, but you don't have to.

Tw: mentions of m3nt4l d1sord3rs, mentions of p4nic 4ttaks

Dream Smp

c!Wilbur, or revivedbur, wears black eyeshadow and eyeliner because he thinks 1) It suits him, 2) it looks really cool.

c!Ranboo is agender and they use they/them it/its pronouns

c!Tubbo has PTSD and shows signs of DID, c!Puffy is working on his diagnosis and they have therapy sessions every three weeks on Friday.

c!Puffy studied psychology before she got her captain title and sailed away to find the.. treasure.. because of her family curse?- I'm not sure about the last part, that lore stream was a while ago

c!Wilbur, or revivedbur, wears a scarf and gloves at all times, he's very cold.

c!Niki wears bandages around her right hand, because she broke it one day while she was having a panic attack down in her secret city. She hasn't removed the bandages since.

c!Punz always has a sword in reach. They could be asleep and they're 101% bound to be armed.

c!Quackity "broke up" with sapnap and karl, he regrets nothing

c!Charlie, or slime, is over 100 years old, they've seen some shit, they may even be one of the most mature members of the entire smp, they just don't seem like it, since they don't wanna act mature.

c!Ponk has derealization/depersonalization. He hides both of his arms as they remind them of Sam, the person who he hates the most and the person who gives them anxiety by just looking at him.

Hermitcraft

The elytra wings are personalized for everyone. That's why no ones wings look the same.

c!Impulse is a very great floor designer-.. No wait. That's a fact..

The hermits have meetings from time to time to discuss some server things.

c!Xisuma doesn't hate c!Ex, c!Evil Xisuma is just a little very scary and very unpredictable.