We Can Be Friends.. | Last Life

Type : Last Life angst oneshot
TW : d34th, bl00d

People mentioned/involved : Smallishbeans/Joel, Grian, MumboJumbo

Main person/people : Grian MumboJumbo

Story summary :
Grian's now a red life and wants mumbo to join him, but it doesn't quite go like we know it..

Time Line : as they were building the ghast farm and as Grian lost his second life and after (cry)

One thing before the story starts :
Ya I know this isn't hc or dsmp shut up <3 also, Spoiler alarm!! Only read if you've watched mumbo, or Grian's perspective please!!

Pov : 3rd person

Alr, let's go 

Grian hummed a tune, "Yo mumbo, what if I fall down?" Mumbo looked at him and chuckled, "Don't you dare." Grian laughed to himself and continued building this very-very-dangerous platform, until mumbo caught his attention again, "Uh Oh, Joel's here.. Be careful G!" Mumbo looked Joel dead in the eyes and then looked back to Grian. "Eh, it'll be fine" Grian shrugged, but oh he was so wrong.

Joel smirked and drew his bow, aiming at Grian, who was carelessly bridging away. "Grian! Watch out!" Mumbo ran towards him as Grian looked up in terror, fear running through his body as Joel laughed to himself. He let go of the arrow, wich was now making its way towards Grian. For G, it was as if everything was going in slow motioned as he tried to somehow dodge the arrow, but it drew closer and closer until it hit him right in the chest. Grian's eyes widened as he choked up blood, and fell off his bridge.

Blood ran down his face and neck, soaking itself into his already red sweater, he heard a distant scream and a laugh as the ground drew closer and closer. He himself couldn't bare to scream, but only choke up more blood. It felt like years but it was only seconds he was in the air, as he hit the ground, a blood curling 'rckshh' sound was heard. He himself immediately saw nothing but only black. He jumped up from his secret-bunker-bed and breathed heavily. His vision was tinted red. Grian panicked and gripped his sweater wich was still soaked in the red liquid, he needed to get back his stuff.

As he arrived at the nether he acknowledged a chest with a sign, he crouched down to read what it said "I saved your stuff please don't kill me - Mumbo" a sad smile creept up on Grian's face and he grabbed his stuff "Ah, he took my tnt" Grian laughed and climbed up the ladder. "Hey Mumbo.." He said as he blocked the bath up with a slab so he couldn't get anywhere near Mumbo, I mean, what If he'd kill him?! Grian would never be able to ever forgive himself. "H-Hey Buddy.." Mumbo held his distance, oh how it hurt Grian. "Did you see?-.. I left your stuff down in a chest..!" Grian nodded and sighed, "Thanks, Mumbo" Mumbo smiled slightly at the red life, and backed up a little more.

"You know.."

"Hm..?"

"There's a way we can still be friends"

Mumbo tilted his head and his hand hovered over his sword. Grian's body screamed in agony as his anger took over for a second. Grian realized what he had said way too late, so he had to play along. God, please Mumbo, don't be stupid enough to do this, "You could join me.." Grian voice was quiet, but Mumbo could hear it clearly. G mined one block of the bridge and forcefully smiled at Mumbo. Grian backed up and let his mustached 'friend' decide. Mumbo walked closer to the edge looking down.

"I'll see you on the other side"

He said and walked off the edge. Grian's eyes widened, this,, isn't how it was supposed to go.. Oh no..