🌟☆Celebrating Haz b'day in a long distance relationship☆🌟

It's a very short headcanon, but hope you like it!

• Harrison wakes up to the doorbell buzzing early morning only to find a big cardboard box at his doorstep

• Harrison wakes up to the doorbell buzzing early morning only to find a big cardboard box at his doorstep. No address. Nothing. But he knows it’s from you.

• He rubs off the sleep from his eyes, a slow smile would take across his features as he grabs a kitchen knife to open it up.

• He finds a cake, some snacks, his favourite comfy sweaters & hoodies (he can’t get enough of them), few books, a flower bouquet and of course a note from you. He starts reading the note: “Hey B'day boi,”

• He chuckles at the name but continues reading… But wait the note’s empty!

• He panics for a second before turning the paper & finding a big “GO GRAB YOUR LAPTOP” written over it.

• He is racing to his room but not before he grabs the cake & snacks he got from you, turning on the device.

• Your video call lights up the screen (and his face) & he shoves the food aside, accepting the call.

• “Hey, Handsome.”

• He blushes at your words and then you never seem to stop talking. And damn he’s smiling so hard that his cheeks hurt.

• “I wish I could see you, though.” He says before trying to end the call but there you are stopping him from hanging it.

• “You can, actually.” You say after a small pause, twisting your fingers nervously.

• His eyes dilate. He blinks. Twice.

• “How?” (Desperate, ain’t he?)

• “Look in the box, in one of those books, I got you tickets. 2 nights, 3 days… Tonight’s the flight. What do you say?” You look hopeful but still nervous.

• He didn’t know what to say– You have only seen each other over calls, (You’d only met each other online after finding the other attractive over a work-related zoom call, thanks to the lockdown)

• “That’s up to you Birthday Boy.” You smile & his heart lurches.

• Of course, he can’t say no to that.

• “Find me there!” He jumps off the bed, already starting to pack.

That’s your boi