🌟☆Destination☆🌟

It's a small blurb (800 words) ♡

Harrison was exceptionally eager for his new show's premiere and after-party

Harrison was exceptionally eager for his new show's premiere and after-party. He even woke up an hour earlier than his usual routine, ensuring he was ahead of time, his clothes and hairs sat well on him and he could certainly spend more time with his arm resting around your waist.

You were Harrison's best friend and his plus one in the premiere. And for Harrison it was the first big step to bring you closer, to throw subtle hint that he liked you more than friends.

He wanted to say everything that he felt for you directly on your face but the problem was... Whenever he wanted to talk to you on this topic, his nerves deceived him. He would simply end up as a stammering mess and likely have to change the topic. But this time he directly asked you to be his plus one. He was beyond ecstatic.

The premiere went well for him, better than he had expected. He did have to hold his breath on multiple occasions but they were all in his favour. Like when you held his hand while coming out of the car or when the photographer asked him to hold you closer for a pose and especially when your hand travelled to the back of his hand and you lovingly smiled at him during the show premiere. And not to forget about that kiss on the cheek!

Your breath lingered on his skin for more than a moment as you mumbled, "I am so proud of you, Haz."

His heart almost shot out of his chest. The boy was actually smitten with you.

But then things turned a bit against his liking in the after-party. From the exact time you had entered into the party hall, Harrison's insecurities were a terrace higher. His fellow Irregular or caste member had stuck himself around you like glue!

It just started as a small introduction but Michael chose to roam around and fucking flirt with you, right in front of his face. The audacity... But then it was Harrison's self-created mistake.

Michael had his arm around Harrison's shoulder as he walked the love-struck boy to the corner and asked him a simple question.

"Is she your girlfriend?"

It was a simple one-word answer.

"Ah... No," Harrison said truthfully, feeling his stomach lurching (and crumbling and jumping and falling).

"You don't have any feelings for her, right?" Another question. Michael did take care of Harrison's own feelings and choice before making any move.

Only if Harrison could speak the truth...

"W-we are... just friends."

"Great! Then I'll just ask her out. Should I?" Michael jumped on his feet. He didn't ask for Harrison's permission though.

Since that moment, he was shamelessly flirting with you. And you were giggling at his words. Harrison initially considered that you were just being nice to him but then you fucking gave him your phone number!

What the fuck?

Harrison could have shattered the wine flute right there with the force he was clenching his fingers around the fragile material. And he did. The shattering sound caught everybody's attention especially yours as you ran towards him lifting his bloody hand, throwing off the remaining glass pieces on the floor.

"Oh my god, Harrison. How did this happen?" Your voice was panicky and you looked into his eyes. Eyes that looked upset and hopeless. He ignored your question. A person suggested for first-aid but Harrison rejected the offer.

"I... I will just go home," He pulled his hand out of your grip and moved out. You followed him hot on your heels and sat beside him in the back seat of the car. The car was only filled with deafening silence, the air thick between you both. Harrison just kept looking out of the window.

Your hand travelled to rest on his knee, his head swirled in your direction, his eyes finally meeting you.

"What's it, Harrison? Are you upset with me? Did I do something wrong?" You asked him looking at his dimly lit face and those ocean eyes of his, instantly getting lost in them.

"You won't understand Y/n," He turned his again towards the window but you brought it back, keeping your hand over your cheek.

"What is it, Harrison?" You asked again, pulling his face closer to you, so much so that you both were breathing the same air. His eyes flickered down to your lips analysing the close proximity and then back up to your eyes. But he didn't speak anything.

"...Kiss me," You breathed out and he stopped breathing.

"Don't you want to?" You whispered, your lips brushing against his.

Now or Never...

Harrison locked his lips with you, amazed at how perfectly they fitted against each other. His non-injured hand travelled to hold your waist.

Finally...

The car slowed down and eventually, the driver pulled on the breaks.

"You reached your destination." The GPS lady said in her computer-generated voice breaking your kiss. Harrison pressed his forehead against yours, your eyes were still shut and lips slightly parted. His eyes were open and his face broke into a grin.

"Yes, we reached..."

..............