🌟☆Radio Silence☆🌟

Ex-boyfriend! Harrison Osterfield x Reader

Summary: Sitting in your ex-boyfriend's car, you both could relate to the unspoken words with the lyrics of the songs airing on the radio. But are those songs enough to break this radio silence?

 But are those songs enough to break this radio silence?

Everyone said, you and Harrison were inseparable. Bullshit. All they said was bullshit.

After a great platonic to romantic chemistry and now history, you two were no longer together. After what he claimed to be 'an accidental sleeping with his ex-girlfriend who took advantage of his drunken state' you had left him and he didn't even have any right to stop you, he was the one who messed up, right? Right... He knew that, but being away from you was something that was killing him from inside. Damn, it would be a lie if he didn't actually think of dying at least once. He did, but he knew he can't die, he has a family and he wasn't the kind of person who'd chose to die for escaping trouble. He knew his life was not just his, so he decided to push back those dirty suicidal feelings only to be replaced by yet another self-harming ideas.

How much blood is required to forget you? He started off slow. Just some minor cuts along the inside of his sleeves. But they weren't enough to suppress the pain he thought he gave you. They quickly evolved to be deeper. With each passing day, he would see how his blood mixed so well with the running water, as if they were meant to be together. He even started writing random words mainly apologies or drawing random patterns over his hands and chest using the blade. His shirts became darker, his sleeves longer with each passing day. He significantly started eating less, so less that he could feel like starving. Not eating accompanied by the loss of blood he suffered every day worsened his health dangerously. He couldn't even to walk properly. He was always dizzy, his vision blurry. He tripped over things too often. His blood sugar level was going significantly low, rising anaemia making his condition adverse. His family and friends especially Tom was so worried for him, but he didn't allow anyone to help him.

He only wanted you. He wanted you back so badly.

All this led him to end up in a hospital, tripping over and hitting his head on the sharp metal door edge. And that was when you realized what he had done with himself when you were away. You had visited him to the hospital often, but none of you had share even a word. Even after his recovery and extra care by his family you both haven't talked about what he did, yet... Even when you stumbled paths... Just silence...

•••

Days went by like this...

No words shared between both of you. Whenever you were at the same place, whenever your eyes met with him, either of you looked down or turned away. It was Zendaya's birthday party and she invited both of you as usual. The party was really great, both of you had a great time, but not with each other. You were talking to Zendaya when Tom interrupted you.