🌟☆Not meant to be - 1/2 ☆🌟

Husband!Harrison Osterfield x Reader (Forced Marriage AU!)

Summary: In this life, he didn't love you. And you just wanted him to be happy.

It was the worst kiss of your life

When his lips touched yours, you knew he didn't want you...

No feelings, no emotions...
Maybe he only kissed you because the priest said so...

It was the day of your wedding...
It was the day, you took his last name...

It didn't mean you loved him...
It didn't mean he loved you...

It was merely a business deal...
And you both knew it...

~•~

Your dad, the owner of one of the leading pharmaceutical industries wanted a strong partnership with his rival industry- The Osterfields...

What better than a marriage between their children could make this partnership bloom?

And so, you were left with no other choice than to marry Harrison Osterfield and you could tell he was on the same page as you.

Everything was right with Harrison.
But that doesn't mean that everything was right with your relationship with him. Yet, you both agreed, two strangers agreed to marry each other... The Y/ln and Osterfield had a great connection with the Mobs and none of you wanted them to get involved in it.

Maybe... Maybe you will fall in love with him.
Maybe... Maybe he will fall in love with you.

It happens in movies, right?

At least that was what you wished.
Wished that he wished it too...

* * *

"Hey Haz-Harrison, I made your favourite dish---"
"Ah, sorry I ate at Tom's... I am pretty tired too, so going to sleep."

This was basically the routine. He tried to keep as much distance as he could from you. As if... As if, you were some kind of virus which has infected his life.

For almost one month of getting married you two used to sleep at the extreme ends of the bed, didn't talk much. Nothing was bad or abusive because he wasn't bad, he never yelled at you, he never hurt you. At least that's what it felt. But the hurt isn't just physical. The feeling of living in a love-less relationship hurts... It hurts you and you were sure it hurts him too.

With time your sexual needs made you both get intimate, long days of work and loneliness made you both talk. But still, none of it felt satisfying. It lacked warmth.

It lacked the warmth because he fell in love. Not with you with her...

And it didn't take much time for you to realise.