Time Loop

A/N: This is not a fic it's just a joke lol and it also features Tom Holland
WC: 400 words

A/N: This is not a fic it's just a joke lol and it also features Tom HollandWC: 400 words

There was always something going on in Harrison's naughty brain. And this time it was a stupid plan he had set up with the help of Tom.

The prank started right at night, when you were sleeping beside him. 

He leaned over your ear and softly whispered: "Cheese tastes better when melted...," when he notices you half asleep.

"Hmm...?"

He would turn to the other side, pretending to be fast asleep while stuffing the sheets into his mouth in an attempt to suppress his giggles. And after sometime he would repeat the process.

Next morning you woke up not finding Harrison beside you. You walk out of the room, the smell of toast & coffee filling your senses.

You see Tom & Haz standing in the kitchen with big smirks planted over their lips.

"Glad, you woke up. We just finished making breakfast," Haz greets you.

You sit on the sofa as they both bring the plates to the table... And again you hear Harrison's faint voice saying: "Cheese tastes better when melted..."

"Something's up?" Tom sits beside you, making you flinch.

"Ah... Nothing..."

"By the way darling... Would you like the cheese as it is or melted over your toasts?" Haz asks keeping the breakfast tray on the table. You gulp, feeling uneasy. "Anyway, cheese tastes better when melted..."

You jaw drops open hearing those words...

"I... ah..."

"Does it feels like it already happened like a Deja Vu?" Tom mutters in a serious tone, shifting your attention to him...

Harrison quickly adds, "Don't worry Y/n... We too think it happened with us. As if we are living the same reality again and again... Like a time loop."

"Wh-What? You guys are kidd-"

"We are trying to explain this to you for the 31st time now... It's really serious but maybe you'll forget it all over again in the next loop... "

Tom's words drain all the colour out of your face...

"Don't worry love, we will find a way out," Harrison pats your shoulders with reassuring smile.

"Wha-"

Tom's phone rings from below the sofa cutting you mid-sentence, making you almost jolt. He hurriedly fishes it out of the edge of the sofa & presses a button but instead "Cheese tastes better when melted..." starts playing in Harrison's voice on repeat...

This time their faces turn grey. The realisation hits you hard.

"You lil shits!!" You get up running after them as they sprint around the house, laughing on the top of their voice.

___