🌟☆Adrenaline Rush 3/3☆🌟

Read Part 1 & 2 first... Also sorry for the extreme delay I don't even know if you'll wanted this anymore :')

Harrison Osterfield x Holland sister!Reader (Enemies to Lovers!)

Summary: There has always been a constant clash between you and your brother's best friend, but then you kissed him and the world is upside down... (Especially Tom's world)

 (Especially Tom's world)

"You fucking... Y/n? Harrison? Are you guys serious?!"

Best friend's sister. Uncheck.

Tom was standing right on the porch while you and Harrison were staring at him, eyes wide, lips numb and chest heaving. Tom's face was scrunched up (probably in shock or disgust) as he marched towards you both. Your eyes immediately averted to the ground and you took a step away from the blonde.

You had just kissed Harrison Osterfield. Or in other words— You just had the hottest kiss of your life with your life-long arch-nemesis who was also your brother's best-friend.

Harrison chose to break the silence when Tom stood in front of him, "Look Tom it isn't what---"

"Really?" Tom interrupted him.

"I thought Sam was joking when he texted about seeing you both together and now...?"

"Sam..." You mumbled under your breath, whipping your face up to look at your brother. Your mind was already drowsy with the intensity of the kiss you shared with Harrison that you failed to think of anything to reply.

"A-a---" Harrison opened his mouth but only a ragged stutter came out. Anyway, Tom interrupted him again.

"Oh. My. God!" The brunette squealed as if a certain realisation hit his mind, "You both are having hate sex..."

"What the fuck?"

"What the fuck?"

You and Harrison replied in unison, looking at each other and then back at Tom.

"No wayyy..." You stretched the syllable in an attempt to lay emphasis.

"Yeah, I never had sex with your sister!" Harrison joined you in the protest. Tom's hands landed on his hips with your response, dissatisfaction evident in his body language.

"Then why the heck, you were sucking my sister's face like a blood-thirsty vampire?!"

Your face heated hearing Tom's comment. Harrison released a shaky breath, "Technically Y/n was the one sucking my face..."

"Oh, like you didn't kiss me back!" You were fast to add.

"Yeah. But you initiated---"

"Initiated my ass. You were the one flirting with me, taking me on a date and---"