🌟☆Artsy Cutesy [Part 2]☆🌟

Read Part 1 first.

This is the cutest shit I have ever written.

"It looks good? Am I looking good? Am I overdressed?" Harrison buttoned up the sleeves of his crisp white shirt, slipping on the navy blue coat the other moment

"You are just overreacting." Tom whom he especially called for just getting him dressed up answered, clicking his tongue.

"If she thinks I am putting too many efforts. I never wear suits. I don't remember the last time I wore anything that actually was not a loose sweater or t-shirt. If she thinks I am faking or something or she doesn't like this look---" Tom interrupted Harrison's rambling, throwing the red tie at him.

Who wears a red tie with a blue suit? But anyways he decided to go with it.

"Wear it because if you get late, then surely she'll not like it." Tom rolled his eyes.

"It's my first date, mate. All I want you is to be supportive." Harrison said, tieing the tie around his neck.

"Okay. You are looking great, she'll faint see you like this. Now can we leave?" Tom rolled his eyes, although he genuinely agreed with the first part.

He was happy that his friend was finally going on a date with the girl he could never shut his mouth taking about.

"I haven't done my hair," Harrison said and Tom rolled his eyes again, knowing he will take another hour.

***

Finally, they made it to the restaurant. Tom preached Harrison about how to behave at a date, already knowing he will forget his training. He left him at the table and drove back home.

Harrison fiddled with his fingers waiting eagerly for Y/n. They had been on a number of outings before, have eaten together a lot before, but never in a date...

What will he do? Dates are supposed to be special. He didn't want it to feel like a normal everyday lunch.

He was tensed until she tapped on his shoulder.

"Hi!" She greeted him with a smile when he looked at her, his forehead already sweating.

Damn, she looked gorgeous.

Y/n was wearing a red solid, deep neck silk top over tight black jeans. And she was definitely rocking the look.

Shit! Shit! He shouldn't have trailed his eyes on her from head to toe.

Would she consider it creepy? He asked himself, getting embarrassed. He haphazardly stood up from his chair, pulling the chair opposite the table as she got seated mumbling a little 'thank you'.

Wait... He didn't even reply back her 'hi'... If he replies now, it would be awkward. Sweat beads on his forehead were already concentrating.