Serendipity

Friends!Harrison Osterfield x Reader

Summary: Super nervous Harrison couldn't get on his nerves to tell you the truth. Maybe a tongue-slip could help?!

(Leave a like/comment if you liked the one-shot )

Harrison Osterfield may be super extroverted in front of cameras and stuff, but when it comes to expressing his real-life feelings he absolutely sucked at it. He can't express his inner world. One of the most important reasons behind it was his fear. He remembers when he first told some people about him admiring to become a model was not taken positively. Also, the girl that he joined the drama class for, more or less rejected him, leaving a few secret insecurities for him to deal with. Yeah, he knows times have changed, and he has 500K plus followers and some really devoted fan base, but still those past experiences linger through his heart every now and then. He is grateful to have such a great understanding and supporting friends like Tom, Harry, Sam, Tuwaine or Jacob, but truthfully speaking he never talks about 'feelings' to them. One cause he thinks it could bore their fun time. Second, he wanted fuckin' dating advice, more like how to propose this [Your hair colour] girl, but boy he knows what level of 'love gurus' his best-friends were.

Y/n Y/ln, a full-time artist and a part-time public speaker. Super bold, super enthusiastic, super creative and absolutely a great friend. Who doesn't want to love such a great personality? Well... a lot of people, evil shitty world. With a bunch of supporters came a bunch of haters too. Yeah, those weird monsters opposing you when you raised voice for minorities or people of colour or women rights or trans rights or even charity events.

Everything that made Harrison smitten for you...

You and he met in a charity event and since then you guys are spending a lot of time together. You won't deny if you had developed some feelings for this super sweet blonde guy. But one thing always bothered you, it was obvious he wasn't very open to you. Whenever the conversations got a little bit deeper he would absolutely excuse himself and change the topic like today... Did it just slip off his tongue? Did he just admit he had feelings for you? Or your ears were just ringing?

* * *

"Oh yeah, that's what they think I am? That's what they think I'm trying to do? Publicity stunt?" You ranted to yourself as your hands scribbled on the white notebook page furiously.

"Hi--- Are you okay?" Harrison said entering your art studio, the place he visited you at least twice a week.

"Ah... Hi!" You kept your pen down shutting your notebook seeing him walking towards you.