🌟☆Mistletoe?☆🌟

Warning: Sex jokes. That's it.
(Implied smut if you blink)

(Best friends!Haz x Reader)

"You are so annoying," You said giggling as you tangle your fingers with Harrison's while stumbling into him

"Oh yeah, that's why you chose to hang out with me?" Harrison raised an eyebrow bumping his shoulder playfully with ours as he led you away from your group playing truth and dare.

"They told you to make me sit on your lap throughout the complete game and you didn't object. Your bones were literally digging into my thighs." You shook your head.

"Are you sure it was my bones, not my boner?" He quirked his eyebrows smirking, only for you to punch him on his bicep.

"Ouch."

"You deserved it arsehole. Flirting with your best friend." You roll your eyes at him, leaving his hand and walking faster than him out of the crowd.

"Heyy!" He called upon you, almost running.

"And what about you crushing me under your weight?" He said catching up with you as you walked out of the super crowded hall. You didn't respond, you just enjoyed teasing Harrison and you knew he liked teasing you back. That was basically the reason you decided to spend the last Sunday before Christmas with him, also because you missed him while he was in Liverpool for three months.

You both sat legs-crossed on the cool grass of the lawn. It was cold out, no stars but still everything was wonderfully decorated with fairy lights.

"Soo... " You tried to speak cutting in the sudden silence that was engulfing you both.

"Yeah?" He asked lazily, taking a sip from the beer can.

"I just..." You spoke only to realise you didn't know how to put what you were feeling into words and ended up just sighing.

Harrison shifted on his spot to come closer to you, your arms bumping. You took it as a sign to lean your head on his shoulder. He kept the empty beer can on the side, wrapping an arm around you.

"You were telling something?" Harrison asks softly. You had already closed your eyes enjoying the sweet fragrance of his scent.

"You're tired?" Harrison asks.

Yes, you were tired but you still wanted to spend time with him.

"I just wanted to spend more time with you." You tell him quietly, gazing at the star-shaped lights while he rubs your covered arm, lifting his head only to plant a small kiss in your hairs. He slowly pulls you closer, keeping his head over yours. The silence again engulfing the surrounding.

"When James and I accidentally stepped under the mistletoe..." You finally started speaking realising what exactly you wanted to tell him. He hummed in response, encouraging you to continue.

"I wished I was kissing you," You completed shutting your eyes again.

Harrison lifted his head, unwrapping his arms from your figure. You mentally cured yourself, pulling away from him and sitting on your own. You didn't dare to open your eyes because you knew if you did you won't be able to stop the endless stream of tears that will follow. Your head dropped down, tears brimming the corners of your closed lids.

Harrison's fingers softly grazed over your hand, a fine shiver running through your spine as he held both of your hands in his.

"Look at me?" Harrison said, more like 'asked', tucking your hands lightly. You slowly lifted your head but didn't open your eyes. He dropped your hands, slowly moving them to cup your cheeks.

"Open your eyes, please," He pleaded, rubbing small circles on your cheeks with the pad of his thumb. You opened your eyes this time. His soft but intense gaze was on you. His irises were shining from the lights decorated above his head. He shifted closer towards you.

"I was jealous that he got to kiss you," He confessed as his gaze flickered to your lips and then back at your eyes. Your heart pondered in your chest and everything started to feel dizzy.

"There isn't any mistletoe here." You whispered, your eyes already set on his lips.

"Just look up." He said making you quirk your eyebrows as he smirked. You turned to the side looking up at the tree beneath with you both were sitting. It took a minute for your eyes to adjust in the bright fairy lights and then you see 'it', well basically 'them'. At least ten small mistletoes were hanging from the tree.

"Does that mean I can kiss you ten times?" You heard Harrison, his voice was a bit cocky. You turned back to face him.

"You didn't tell earlier!" You gasped.

"I... I don't know." He said, warmth creeping to his face. You waited for him to make any move but he didn't.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Nothing, just thinking how did I get so lucky." His fingers grazed the soft skin of your face.

"Will you just shut up and kiss me?" You shook your head.

"Desperate, aren't you?"

He was still being cocky. You took it as your queue, pushing his hands aways and grabbing the collar of his jumper. You pulled his face towards yourself. Your cold lips met turning hot in seconds with the warmth of the kiss as Harrison pulled you to sit on his lap, without interrupting the kiss. Soft kisses turned into passionate ones, as you both kept on kissing breaking often to breathe. After that you both were really breathless he pulled away, his head resting on yours.

"You sure it is my bones, not boner?"

Word count: 920 wordsDate: 4th Dec'19

Date: 4th Dec'19