Honeymoon at Seychelles

Newly wed! Husband!Harrison Osterfield x Reader

Summary: Just a little blurb with Haz and Y/n enjoying their honeymoon at the Seychelles islands.

Marrying the guy who was your boyfriend as well as (always) your best friend was like a dream come true

Marrying the guy who was your boyfriend as well as (always) your best friend was like a dream come true. You still can't believe you are married to the love of your life and when he gave you the surprise tickets to your honeymoon destination, you were completely dancing on the clouds. You were extremely shocked that he still remembered your wish to visit the Seychelles islands, a thing you had told him in the initial days of your introduction to each other, which was like at least 5 years ago.

You were finally in the biggest beach of Seychelles enjoying the not so burning sun on your back, a thing that makes Seychelles the best beach destination - not burning hot, still clear sunny.

"How long are you gonna sunbathe? The ocean is waiting for you." Harrison poked your sides, only earning a 'hmm' as a response.

"Please, beautiful." He pleaded. God, you really don't wanna upset him on his honeymoon. You finally gave up your laziness getting up, shrugging the sand that was sticking on your mostly bare skin covered only in a small two-piece.

"Gosh don't do that here," You heard him as you were scratching away the sand above your breasts, "It reminds me of last night. Aah... Best night!"

You chuckled, "Come' on handsome you know we have been spending too much time on bed these days," a little blush forming on your cheeks.

"Legacy of newlyweds, darling. Now just get inside the water before my hormones make me do something here... In PUBLIC... With you—"

"Eww Haz. Shut up!" You playfully punched him in his biceps. You tried to intervene your fingers with his when he took off his hand yelling, "The last one to reach will buy the drinks!" And ran off to the waters before you could even process what he was saying. You rolled your eyes walking inside the ocean as he stretched his arms to welcome you.

"Guess I married a cheater," You crossed your arms in front of your body. But he simply pulled you to flush against his chest, making you both laugh at absolutely nothing.

After spending at least four hours fooling around in the water you both lied on your back in the sand, hands intervened, watching the setting sun.

"It's so beautiful. I haven't seen anything more beautiful than that." You breathed turning your neck to see your husband, who was already staring at you.

"I bet I do... " He said dreamily, making you blush again.

"Aww Haz you think I am—"

"I completely think our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful..." He chuckled making you pout.

"Come' on Y/n," he wrapped his arms around you pulling you to his side, making you look at his blue eyes reflecting the orange sky.

"You know I love you... " He said smiling, staring at your eyes too.

"That's why you married—"

He cut off you by softly pecking your lips. You kissed him back more passionately tasting the salt on each other's lips and tongue.

"I will love you forever..." He kissed your forehead as you rested your head on his bare chest.

"But that doesn't exclude you from paying for the drinks."

* * *

(Leave a like/comment if you liked the blurb)

Written by: fanficparker
Requested: By anonymous on Tumblr- Can I request when Harrison and Y/n go to the beach?
* * *

REQUESTS ARE OPEN... FEEL FREE TO REQUEST!!!

Add this book to your library/reading list or follow me or do both to ensure you don't miss any part...