🌟☆Artsy Cutesy☆🌟

(Art student! Haz x Fresher! Reader)

Warning: Tooth-rotting fluff

Moodboard by @gioandreolli on tumblr.

Wearing a baggy shirt over a black halter neck, Harrison walked through the college campus, his hands burdened with the weight of the white canvas and a big box containing tons of oil colours, pencils, brushes and painting knives

Wearing a baggy shirt over a black halter neck, Harrison walked through the college campus, his hands burdened with the weight of the white canvas and a big box containing tons of oil colours, pencils, brushes and painting knives. Y/n saw him struggling to carry so much stuff- her incomplete pencil sketch long forgotten. She closed her notebook, stuffing the pencils as a bookmark in between her notebook. She rushed towards the boy. She almost sprinted to get ahead of him.

"Woah. You should have called me!" Y/n said, snatching the canvas and the boxes of brushes from the blonde's hand. Harrison readjusted the stuff in his hand, feeling a lot more comfortable.

Reaching the art room, she and he dropped everything on the table while the canvas was placed on the holder.

"Thanks," He smiled at her, adjusting his glasses and moving his hand through his hairs.

Harrison was her senior by one year and she was just a fresher. Since, she had met him in the art exhibition, she had declared herself as his #1 fan. She had never personally met someone so passionate and talented about the work they do, Harrison was the first on her list.

She admired from the corner as Harrison was making his new painting. One-third of the art room was already full of his paintings. The way he splashed colours on the blank canvas and then using knives and brushes to spread them made Y/n feel as if she was watching a fairy tale. She was basically the only one receiving personal art lessons from the pretty senior, a master in his art.

While Harrison was busy in his painting, Y/n sneaked out of the room, coming back only to bring coffee and sandwiches for both. The art room was now vacant, except for them both. She took away the brush from Harrison's hand, a gesture that made Harrison's heart feel so warm that he could have never been able to define.

She took out a tissue to wipe the paint from his palm. This time Harrison was the one admiring the piece of art that she was. Having their little supper, they talked about anything and everything. They were no doubt the most famous nerdiest pair on the campus. After eating, she stood up to take a close look at Harrison's painting only for her to get confused. She couldn't understand what he had made.

"Just gimme ten minutes and you'll know. Till then don't see." He said. She nodded getting back to her place not looking at the painting, waiting eagerly.

"Come here!" He called her, trying to brush his curls out of his face without getting paint on his hair. It was basically of no use because his hairs and shirt already had paint. She giggled at him, finally looking at the painting, still unable to decode it.

"1... 2... 3" He started to count and flipped the canvas.

A beautiful painting of a couple sitting across candlelight holding hands was on display in the most abstract and aesthetically pleasing manner possible.

He walked to the back of her. She turned to look at his icy blue eyes.

"Would you like to go on a date with me, sometime?"

She could have never been more sure about any thing.

********

Word count: 550 words
Date: 4 Dec'19