Little Hearts (Dad!Haz)

Request: i got a dad!haz concept, imagine this- Harrison and the reader, leaving their baby for the very first time with her grandparents for a date night. They will pick her up on their way home, but that doesn't mean the reader is not getting anxious. "What if she forgets how we look like?" Questions like these are asked... And in a fluffy ending, the baby is elated to see her parents. Now discuss on this while i cry in a corner.
Word count: 2k words

It was already 6:15 pm as opposed to the 5:30 pm time you decided as the dead-line to reach Phil's house by

It was already 6:15 pm as opposed to the 5:30 pm time you decided as the dead-line to reach Phil's house by. All credits go to your little thirteen-month-old. She was growing way too fast and was becoming way too naughty with each passing day. It was an extremely difficult and tricky experience of dressing her up and now that you were finally dressed yourself, you were unable to spot the most important makeup equipment to complete your look— your lipstick.

You were standing by the bathroom mirror, all your makeup products were scattered on the counter except for your red lipstick. You call out for your husband— "HAZ!!"

"YEAH, babe?!" Harrison yells from outside, probably even outside of your bedroom. His voice sounded muffled.

You shout back, "I CAN'T FIND MY RED LIPSTICK. CAN YOU PLEASE GET IT FOR ME?!"

"Wear something else, you got other red lipsticks too!" He suggests. You could hear his footsteps approaching.

"They are crimson and maroon, not red!!... PLEASEEE!!"

There was a pause.

"OKAYYY!!!"

You could imagine him rolling his eyes.

"Oh, babe... Arya got it!" He says, getting inside the bedroom. "And she got it all over her face..."

Shit.

"Please get it for me, babe..." You say, still inside the bathroom, finishing off with your eye-liner. On the other hand, Harrison was struggling to get the lipstick tube out of his daughter's hands.

"Arya baby..." He cooed her name in a sing-song way walking towards her little figure, sitting beside your cupboard with an open lipstick tube. Lipstick all over her lips, chin, cheeks, nose tip and what not.

"Na..." She says now that she could actually speak five or six words. Seeing her father approaching towards her, she was quick to get on her hands and knees and crawl away, her little frock jiggling as she moves.

Here we go again...

Harrison rubs a hand over his face, following her slowly with his tip-toes but can't stop the giggles that leave his lips. The little girl stood on her feet, hands holding the edge of the bed to balance herself. Harrison swiftly gets behind her and grabs her little torso, lifting her up in the air in one quick motion. The girl squeals at first but when Harrison somehow manages to pluck away the tube from her little grasp, she starts to scream on the top of her lungs followed by crying and kicking her father's chest with her tiny little feet in an attempt to flee.