Sleepy Cuddles

Word count: 450 words

For past an hour, your boyfriend was noticing how distracted you were

For past an hour, your boyfriend was noticing how distracted you were. Instead of watching the episode of the series you both decided to binge watch for the night, you were busy scrolling mindlessly through your phone. And in all this time, he was sure that you produced full-mouth yawns at least ten times, not forgetting to mention all the eye rubs and your droopy eyelids.

"We can watch it tomorrow. You look sleepy..." He suggests bringing your attention from the phone screen to him.

"Ah. No. No. I am fine." You protest, keeping your phone aside, and then placing your head over his shoulder, hands clasped around his forearm and biceps. He could listen to your tired rhythmic breathing, so he sighed and shifted forward, shutting the laptop and placing it below the bed.

"Hey! What are you doing?" You ask, lightly jolting on your knees.

"Getting comfy," He shrugs and crawls back to where you were sitting. He's brisk to hold your waist and push you into the bed. You almost yelp but he gently kicks your knee, bending them and that's how he's already spooning you, taking the position of the big spoon he is.

His arm that was on above you, reaches for the lamp as he switches it off. His feet kick against the covers, loosening them and then he tugs them up, covering both of you till your waist while drawing you closer around him like a cocoon.

"Sleep!" He groans with his lips pressing against your hair.

"I can't sleep on command..." You say but in reality your eyes were already fluttering close, muscles relaxing.

You turn in your place, facing Harrison. He's again quick to pull you closer and nuzzle his face into your neck, humming there, shooting vibration throughout your body. His smooth skin accompanied by his warm breath was the perfect aromatherapy.

Who needs aromatherapy when you have Haz?

Also, the pointy stubble brushing across your skin provided the perfect flavour- adding spice to all the sweetness.

All your unwanted stupid thoughts were no longer bothering you, no more worrying about all those assignments you were procrastinating for. You were literally melting into the mattress, sandwiched in between your boyfriend and the soft covers.

He kisses your forehead, looking at you with his beautiful blue eyes that looked deeper than usual in the dim lights. Next, you are smiling against his lips that roll over yours.

You close your eyes and breathe, inhaling the sweet fragrance of his soap, listening to the music that his soft snores carried. And the next moment you are sleeping in the arms of the one you love...

_____