🌟☆Not meant to be - 2/2 ☆🌟

Read Part 1 first...!!!

Ex-Husband!Harrison Osterfield x Reader (Forced Marriage AU!)

Summary: You weren't meant to be together, but life is surely full of surprises.

Was it actually you? Harrison kept the wine flute on the counter, his eyes never leaving the sight of the one sitting in the corner of the pub

Maybe I'm day-dreaming. He thought.

But something in him wanted to believe it was true. Well, not completely true because you were sitting with another man, really close. His heart ached as he saw the man holding your hand and lifting it to meet his lips. He instantly turned to the other side, picking up the wine and droning it in one go. Maybe he should go for some shots. That was the only way he could divert his mind from the scene playing behind him. The bartender prepared a shot and he drowned it as if his life depended on it.

"Excuse me, two mojitos please."

Shit, it was you.

He tried to keep his shivers in control, failing miserably.

You were standing right next to him, how could he? It had already been more than two years he hasn't listened from you, haven't seen you. It was too much for him to bear.

* * *

"Okay... So, hmm..." You pressed your lips in a tight smile, walking towards the main door with the suitcase in hand, Harrison following you behind. "I guess, this is it," you stopped at the door looking at him. He closed his eyes at your words and soon enough you saw a tear slipping down his cheek.

"Haz..." You whispered, hands leaving the suitcase, cupping his cheeks. "What is all this Harrison? I don't understand why you are crying for my departure. You should be happy!" You said softly to which he fluttered open his eyes.

"Happy?" He repeated the word as if it was foreign, making you crease your brows. "You expect me to be happy? Happy at what?" His voice got rough as if he was angry.

You dropped your hands looking at him confused. He took a step closer, this time he was the one cupping your cheeks possessively in his hands. And before you could understand anything, your back was pressed against the door, his lips on yours.

He never kissed you like this. His kisses were always shallow, devoid of love or passion. But right now it was really passionate, full of emotions. So feverish that it made your heart flutter as if... as if you were the one guilty.

No.

No. This was wrong.

You forcefully pushed his chest with your hands. He was heavily breathing as he looked at you, terrified.

"What the hell is this? Why the hell would you do this?" Your voice was loud, angry and confused.

"Y/n. I---" He tried to move closer but you stopped him with your hand.