9️⃣

luke <3

when elsie left the room to go ask her dad, i turned on my camera and instantly messaged grayson.

Grayson 🏳️‍🌈💅

Luke
DUDE WE MIGHT BE MEETING UP
WHAT IF TODAY'S THE DAY
??????

Grayson 🏳️‍🌈💅
ASFJAJSJDJJW
BOY
MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE
DO IT
KISS HER OR DANCE WITH HER
GIRLS LOVE THAT SHIT

Luke
AAAAAAAAA
IDK WHAT TO FREAKING DO
SHOULD I DO IT OR JUST LEAVE IT?

Grayson 🏳️‍🌈💅
just follow her lead.
ask if she wants to dance
if she maintains eye contact with you
put your hand on her cheek
and ASK
CONSENT IS SO ATTRACTIVE
ASK HER
BEFORE YOU KISS HER
BOY IF YOU DON'T DO THAT ISTG
AND TELL ME HOW IT FUCKING GOES

Luke
OK OK
SHE'S BACK NOW
I SHALL UPDATE YOU SOON

Grayson 💅🏳️‍🌈
gl bestay 💅

_________________

when elsie came back and explained that she could go, i told her that i'd see her soon and she ended the call.
i grabbed my converse and a zip up hoodie with my phone and left the house.
i walked towards the park, thinking whether or not to kiss her or not. i memorised the things that grayson told me to do and decided that whatever happened today, happened and nothing can change it.

once i got to our bench, i sat at it and waited for elsie to arrive. when i saw her silhouette in the distance, i stood up and ran to her. once she realised i was running, she ran too. we met in the middle and hugged.
"holy crap i've missed you lukey." she said as i held her tightly.
"i've missed you too." i replied.
we let go of each other eventually and instantly updated our playlist cover.

"i wanna make that my lock screen." i said, admiring her smile after she updated the cover and shuffled the music.
"ew why." she said, looking at it.
"because i like your smile." i said without trying to censor myself. "i mean-" i said immediately after, backing away from elsie because of my embarrassment. she just blushed and looked at me.
"...you know i like your smile too." she said, making me blush too.

just then, one of elsie's favourite songs came on. 'make you mine by the public' elsie gasped and started dancing. i took my chance.
"would you take this dance miss elsie?" i said, putting my hand out for her to grab. she took it and blushed.
"why i'd love to mister luke." she giggled and i spun her around.
we continued to dance until the last chorus. i took the leap of faith that i didn't know i had the courage to do.

"put your hand in mine"

"i have something to tell you." i said as i pulled her in from another spin.

"you know that i want to be with you all the time"

"what is it?" she said stopping, gazing into my eyes.

"you know that i won't stop until i make you mine."

"i like you." i said, keeping the eye contact we had.

"you know that i won't stop until i make you mine."

time felt like it stopped as we both gazed into each other's eyes.

"i like you too lukey." she confessed and smiled. i placed both my hands on her cheeks and non-verbally asked. she nodded her head and we both leaned in

"until i make you mine"

our lips met when the beat dropped and my heart exploded. elsie placed her arms around the back of my neck and when we pulled away we hugged again.
"i'm so fucking happy right now luke." she said smiling.
"me too els ... me too." i replied.

i held her for as long as i could before she had to leave. i walked her to her house and left her at her driveway. i didn't know what to do so i smiled and turned back to go to my house. once i was out of view of her house, i did a small victory dance and then messaged grayson

Grayson 💅🏳️‍🌈

Luke
GRAYSON
GRAYSON HOLY MOLY

Grayson 💅🏳️‍🌈
BOY I HAVE BEEN MANIFESTING
I HOPE YOU HAVEN'T FUCKED THIS UP

Luke
WE KISSED
ON THE BEAT DROP
OF HER FAVOURITE SONG

Grayson 💅🏳️‍🌈
BESTIE YASSS  👏👏👏
HAPPY
FOR
YOU
OH
EM
GEE

Luke
MY ADRENALINE IS
R U S H I N G
THIS FEELS AMAZING

Grayson 💅🏳️‍🌈
ITS THE FIRST KISS ADRENALINE RUSH
AWWWW
HAPPY FOR U BOO 👏👏

Luke
THANK YOU GRAY

__________________

the next thing i did was message toby. he was like my best friend for everything gaming and other. i've grown to have a great bond with him. he was super happy for me. he word for word said "YOOOO GET IT BOSS MAN!!!!" i laughed when he said it and then let him get on with his video for his lets play series.

the last people i told were my parents. it went better than i expected if i'm honest.
i got home from being out, i went into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar. constantly replaying the moment that just happened in my head.
"what's got you dreamin'?" my mom asked me, snapping me back into real time.
"...nothing." i tried to say slyly. my mom smiled and stood across the bar from me. she squinted her eyes.
"you went out with elsie." she stated. i nodded my head slowly, confused. "you two kissed. i can tell."
i looked at her, gobsmacked.
"how'd- how- how di-" i stammered, not being able to form a proper sentence.
"oh you can always tell luke, you have that glow about you." she said, smiling at me. "and she's a good one to like. i like elsie too, just not in that way."
i laughed awkwardly and rubbed the back of my neck.
"you're not mad?" i asked hopefully.
"of course not lukey, it was about time you kissed someone." she said. "i've never seen you so happy about a girl since ... ever."
"thanks mom." i replied in a monotone voice. "glad to know you're supportive of my past singleness." i rolled my eye sarcastically and left the room. "i'll be in my room!" i yelled and flopped onto my bed.

two hours i decided to text elsie before i went to sleep.

Elsie

Luke
today was pretty poggers
if you ask me.

Elsie
yep.

Luke
o-o

Elsie
i'm kidding !!! 🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣
you're pretty amazing too lukey poo <3

Luke
...
never call me that again.
please.

Elsie
alr then ender boy 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Luke
rude.

Elsie
true !!!!! <3

i turned off my phone, smiling at her messages.

today went better than i had planned it to be.