3️⃣5️⃣

elsie <3

i woke up with my head on luke's chest. he was running his fingers through my hair. i rubbed my eyes which caused him to stop.
"hey." he said.
"hi." i mumbled.
"are you feeling ok?" he asked as i sat up to face him.
"mmph." i replied. i was half asleep still and needed to properly wake up before anything else happened.
"d'you want to make pancakes? they're your favourite." he asked. i stared into space for a few seconds, trying to make my decision. in a failed attempt to rack my brain for an answer, i flopped back down onto the bed next to him. my action caused him to chuckle a little.
"do you need a minute?" he asked
just stop asking me questions for a minute i thought. i looked at him and then closed my eyes again.

about 20 minutes later, i woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes. my eyes opened and saw that luke wasn't in bed. i slowly crept out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen.
as i entered the room, luke was laughing with his parents while he was by the stove. to avoid interrupting, i just leaned against the doorframe and watched the family catching up. i smiled a little, i missed this type of energy ... his energy.
eventually, luke turned around and realised that i was here.
"oh, hey. how long have you been here?" he asked while taking a plate to the breakfast bar to place infront of his parents.
"oh, not long. i was watching the reunion that was going on." i answered. luke chuckled and grabbed a pancake to give to me.
"well, now you can watch while eating." he said.
"oh, i'm not really that hungry." i replied. as i said that, my stomach grumbled. luke and i held eye contact, he was mainly unimpressed. i then rolled my eyes and took the pancake. he then smiled and turned back to his parents. his mom then looked at me with a smile.
"so luke was just telling us about how you two were going to Los Angeles with a couple of your friends from britain." she said with a warm smile. i looked at luke with wide eyes as he pulled me over to be more into the room.0
"we are?" i asked him.
"well ... we were meant to do a bunch of stuff this month, so we're now doing it in LA." he answered. "but you're coming with us too." he added.
"i see ... do i know these people?" i asked.
"you will in a month." he replied with a quick kiss on my temple.
"...great." i replied.

~a few hours later~

i lay on luke's bed as i scrolled through twitter, looking at my friend's tweets and fanart, liking a few and retweeting them.
luke entered the room and jumped on the bed, lying next to me, resting his head on my shoulder. i lifted my hand and scratched the side of his head, running my fingers through his long hair.
"you need a haircut sir." i stated. he groaned and grabbed the hand i was scratching his head with and laced his fingers in between mine.
"mom just said that. i came here to get rid of the slander." he muttered. i laughed and kissed his head.
"i'm sorry." i said with still a giggle.
"its fine." he replied. "i was gonna ask if you wanted to go get pizza?"
"didn't you have pizza most days when you were with toby?" i asked, he pressed a finger to my lips and shushed me.
"nobody needs to know that." he said. i giggled and sat myself up on the bed.
"fine, lets go get pizza then." i said. luke got himself out of the bed quickly and he followed me.
before i opened the door, luke grabbed my hand and pulled me back towards him. he placed one hand on the back of my neck and leaned down to kiss my lips. as i kissed him back, i grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him closer. once we pulled away, i snaked my hand to lace my fingers in his and opened the door to the hallway.

--

we decided to walk the 10 minutes to the pizza place so then one of luke's parents didn't have to third wheel at all.
we walked hand in hand together on the sidewalk. it was chilly, and i only had a hoodie and sweatpants on, luke was the responsible one out of the two of us and wore a jacket.
we were just speaking about future video plans until luke brought down a meteor of an idea.

"should we reveal our relationship at some point soon?" he asked.
"wh-what's got you thinking about that?" i asked, slowing down my walking pace.
"well, we're going to be in LA together and i want to be able to hold your hand in the streets comfortably. i also want to be comfortable with each other on stream, not scared to do anything incase of rumours and stuff." he explained. "plus we've already been like a million times." he added.
"well ... i guess we could." i said. "i mean ... the fan art would be so cute too." i added. this caused luke to laugh.
"of course that's the first thing you thought of." he said.

after a few more minutes of walking, we made it to the pizza place, we ordered it and waited inside because the temperature was dropping. i leaned my back into luke's chest and he wrapped the open part of the jacket around me to warm me up.
we waited for around 10 minutes until it was done. i grabbed the pizza and let the heat from the box keep my body somewhat warm until we got into the house.

once we got upstairs, we went into luke's office and started up a stream, he put it in the just chatting category and put a black screen with that cat on a skateboard GIF he always used. we spoke to chat for about 15 minutes until luke was getting a notification on discord from someone, he looked at it and then entered a voice chat. being curious, i put on the other set of headphones there was and listened in.
a very british man came through the headphones.

"hey bill!" luke said.
"ranbooooo!" bill replied. more cheering came from people in the background.
"rose! i know you're there too." i heard toby say deep into his mic.
"hello tubbo." i said.
"rose, these are the people we are going to LA with." luke declared. "there's bill, serena, aimsey, tubbo and freddie."
they all said hello and i said hello back.
"i'll try and get to know you guys in the month we have before the trip i promise!" i said with a small laugh.
"rose just stream with me for an hour like tomorrow or something!" a welsh voice said.
"oh great! i will try!" i said.
"oh, it's aimsey by the way!" they said.
"great! thanks." i replied.

luke and i chatted to them for another 20 minutes and then we left them to do their own thing. we then spoke to the stream for at least another hour until we decided to end.
i declared that to the stream i would stream tomorrow on luke's pc, then we ended it.

i went out of his office first because he wanted to do more planning of our trip next month, i decided to go have a shower and just go to bed. even though i had mainly stayed in bed the majority of the time i've been here, it was the first day i had actually done stuff, it was exhausting.
once i got out of the shower, i put a single french braid in my hair (think yelena braid) and went under the covers.

shortly after, luke came in. i was drowsy and couldn't be bothered to open my eyes fully, but he leaned over the bed and quickly kissed my lips before grabbing clothes from his dresser and walking into his bathroom to get changed.

the last thing i remembered was feeling a dip on his side of the bed and luke wrapping an arm around my waist before we both fell asleep.