2️⃣0️⃣

luke <3

"so how did you .... get here?" i asked elsie, my mind slowly processing what was happening.
"well, i went on a plane about 10-ish hours ago and now i'm here for like two and a half weeks." she replied, walking to the couch on the other side of the room and flopping herself onto it. she sighed over dramatically and rested her fore-arm on her head.
"my god am i tired though." she added. i smiled and sat by her head, leaning back on the couch.
"i'm not surprised, huge time differences from home to here." i stated.

elsie moved herself to rest her head on my lap. she gazed up at me once she was comfortable, and smiled warmly.
"it's nice to see you." she said, raising her hand to place on my cheek. "i missed your pretty face." she stroked my cheek with her thumb, i placed my hand on top of hers and kept it there.
"i've most definitely missed you more." i argued.
"cap." she said. "you've been with your friends, i've only had megs."
"true." i started. "but nobody beats you." i whispered. i saw elsie blush and hide her face with the few strands at the front of her hair that weren't in her messy bun in embarrassment.
"hey don't hide your face, that's my thing." i said in a joking tone. "anyways, we need to show twitter that you're here so get your phone out." i instructed and encouraged elsie to lift her head up. i quickly grabbed my mask and threw elsie a pair of toby's "gogy glasses" to wear. i put my own pair of "gogy glasses" and my mask. elsie took a photo and instantly posted it on twitter.

rosie 💐 @/rose_tweets
| haha lol surprise

💬2,378           ♻️1,458              ♥️10

💬2,378 ♻️1,458 ♥️10.7k

__________

before looking at myself in the photo, i noticed that elsie had the necklace on. i smiled at the gesture before inspecting myself.
"aw damn. my mask is squint and the glasses don't look right." i complained after looking at the post on my own phone. elsie looked up from her phone and walked over to me. she inspected the photo on my phone and looked back up to me, my mask and glasses still on.
"i think you look perfect." she said, unhooking one half of my mask to reveal my slowly blushing cheek and a small part of my lips. "with the mask, or without. you're still my ender-boy." she whispered, revealing the remainder of my lips and quickly kissing them. she then reattached the mask and turned off my own phone.
"now can we just watch rick and morty or something?" she then asked.
"abshh ... sure." i said, a little flustered from the contact from her that i hadn't had in a while. i took off my mask and the glasses and put them on my desk, rubbing my cheeks to try and take away the slight blush from them.

"do you want a hoodie?" i asked, after being recovered from my flustered-ness. she smiled brightly and nodded.
"that would be cool." she said. "do you have that grey one i really liked ages ago?" she asked.
"i think i do, let me check." i said, grabbing my suitcase and looking around.

once i had found the one she asked about, toby re-entered the room and chucked his clothes up to his sleeping area.
"eh i'll clean it up later." he said after elsie gave him an odd look. "what are we watching?" he asked, diverting the attention away from his 'laziness'
"some rick and morty, it's our favourite show." i said to him, handing elsie the hoodie and moving to move the couch to face the tv. toby helped while elsie 'occupied' herself with putting on the hoodie. once we had it sorted, elsie sat in the middle of the couch while toby and i sat either side of her. i put a comforting arm around her shoulders and she cuddled into my side as toby opened netflix.

"oh ew i'm third wheeling for a while aren't i?" he asked in a semi disgusted / joking tone when he realised that we were sitting extremely close to each other.
"yep, sorry toby, better get tommy down here a lot." i replied, trying to act disappointed. toby dramatically rolled his eyes and played the tv show from the beginning.
elsie's head was more propped up and off my body as we continued to watch several episodes. the weight of her head on my shoulder got progressively heavier as time went on, she then eventually fell asleep when toby went to the bathroom. i decided to make her more comfortable and make sure that she didn't wake up with back pain from sleeping in an awkward position, i moved to sit on the floor and let her head rest on a throw-pillow. i ran my fingers through her hair and lightly kissing her forehead as she slept peacefully, curled up and only taking up half of the couch.
when toby came back, we watched some more rick and morty until it was about 11pm. toby became very tired and decided to go up to his bed. i still wasn't sleepy so i decided to just go on minecraft and start a new survival world.

the next time i checked the clock, it was about 2am. i still wasn't tired but i had a long stream to do later. i sighed, turned off my computer and lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling until i eventually fell asleep.