1️⃣4️⃣.5️⃣

elsie <3

when luke declared to me that he was going to england, i was happy, yet sad. it would mean that i would have four months without luke, no cuddles, no light kisses on my head, no one to hang out with for four months, 16 weeks, a third of the year. i wasn't excited for that, but i was excited for luke because he got to meet his online friends after knowing them for almost 5 months.

he did a stream where he had a sub-a-thon and everytime he hit a certain amount of spins, he'd spin this online wheel and it would decided what he and toby would do together. i watched the whole stream and even went over to his house for an hour to make chat go wild. i left eventually because toby wanted to call him.

two months had flown by and it was only two weeks until he had to leave. i had started to help him pack everything he needed and even packed my own over-sized hoodie for him to wear just in case he missed me at all. he didn't notice it so hopefully he noticed it when he got to england.

my dad allowed me to spend most nights with luke seeing as we were going to spend four months apart and i wanted to reminisce this time i had left with him for a while. we spent most of our time cuddling and rewatching marvel movies together.

time flew by so fast that two weeks felt like two minutes. it was already the last night that we had together for a while. we weren't crying, we were just wanting to finish all of the marvel movies but we had 2 tv shows and a movie left. we watched them as fast as we could, but we ran out of time. i had to leave so then luke can go to sleep early so he could sort his sleep schedule.

"well, goodbye lukey." i said at his front door. he hugged me one more time and kissed my head. we stayed holding each other for a couple of moments, it was pleasant and a little calming.
"i love you els" he whispered as he broke the silence. i looked up at him with shock at what he said. his face then turned into a panic "i-i ... i mean-"
"i love you too" i replied, taking his hands and squeezing them. he squeezed them back and quickly kissed my lips.
"that's pretty epic." he whispered. i giggled and rolled my eyes.
"see you in four months ender boy." i joked. he smiled and said bye. i turned around and headed for my house, excited yet sad.