1️⃣3️⃣.5️⃣

luke <3

when i got home, i made my bed quickly showered because i was thinking about doing a face cam stream and i wanted my hair to not look like a dead cat on my head on stream. once i had showered, i put on the hoodie i was wearing and smelled it just to make sure it was wearable for a bit. it smelled like elsie. i instantly melted at the thought of the last 24 hours i had spent with her and smiled about it. i continued to brush my teeth and brush my hair so it could dry nicer

I spent another hour messaging toby. we were planning things because we wanted to finally meet eachother face to face after months of chatting to eachother on and off stream. we had a whole arc on the dream smp where we were platonically married and we had a son called michael. I even streamed with him doing diversity which i watched a bunch of other youtubers do when i was younger. we were planning on meeting in the middle of the new year and i couldn't wait.
however, there were two problems with us meeting in the middle of the year. one was i wouldn't be able to physically see elsie for bout 4 months and second, it was smack bang in the middle of our 1 year anniversary of being together - that was if i hadn't messed anything up with her until then.
i knew that elsie would be more than happy for me to see toby, it was probably the 'missing our whole anniversary' thing. i was planning on telling her once we had set a proper date, but i feel like she'd be mad at me if i didn't tell her sooner. i was planning on telling her before our exams and that was the thing i was set on.

it had turned 7:30 in a flash and i had to start my stream already. i called elsie when my "starting soon" stream was on and waited 5 minutes until i turned on my face cam and spoke to chat. elsie and i started a survival world and began to play it normally. it came to the first night and elsie had made two beds. i placed it and went to sleep in-game, elsie then quickly placed her bed next to mine and slept too.

chat went crazy

elsie and i played like normal and acted like nothing had happened. we then made a house and made the beds separate - well ... i made them separate. elsie said nothing about it and kept quiet.

we continued to stream for about an hour and then decided to end because i was tired and didn't want to end up dying again to a billion creepers.

a little bit later, i recieved a notification from twitter, i opened it to see that elsie had tweeted the two beds that were in the house we made, as a double bed. she also then captioned it "much better ... @/Ranboosaysstuff". i smiled and liked it and then went to sleep because i was so exhausted from the day i just had with my favourite person.