2️⃣4️⃣

tw // cat calling, description of panic attack, description of sexual assault/harrassment

luke <3

toby and i managed to find three things quite quickly for the two others so we bought a mcdonalds and a starbucks while we waited for the hour we had left to be done.
i messaged elsie to see how far they had gotten but there was no service so toby and i were stuck with the unknown.
we stayed around mcdonalds, very slowly eating our food so that we weren't hanging around for ages. we then eventually just got bored and decided to go look for them.

we trekked all the way to the start of the shopping mall, where we entered and to our surprise, the two we were looking for were there, exiting the huge crystal shop. elsie was filming with her phone so i quickly grabbed my glasses and put them on.

"well well well!" elsie exclaimed. "we were just about to look for you."
"oh! well that's what we were doing." i replied. "did you guys get everything?" i added. the two in front of me nodded and held up a bunch of bags including the one they had just retrieved.
"great! we can show them once we get back." i said. elsie then stopped recording and put her phone in her pocket.
"i think there's a train for us in about 15 minutes if you guys want to get a drink or something." toby suggested, assuming that they hadn't eaten anything since this morning.
"i'm okay actually." elsie replied. "i'm not that hungry."
"els you've barely eaten anything today." i argued, insisting that she had to buy something to eat. she put a reassuring hand on my arm and looked up at me.
"i'll eat something when we get back, it's starting to get too crowded around the food court." she said. i looked behind me where the court was and saw that she was correct.
"okay then. should we just wait at the benches then?" i asked, turning back to the two brits. they nodded and led us towards the station.
"luke i'd keep your glasses on by the way. just because of last time." tom muttered to me.
"right. thanks." i replied, continuing to follow toby as he was merging into the small gathering of people to try and get past him.

jeez its so hard to see him through all these teenagers. i thought.

i look behind me to see elsie holding onto one of my bags with her pinky so we'd stay together, i found it cute, but she looked intimidated by the amount of people that she was surrounded by. i stopped momentarily so i could lock our pinkies together so she'd maybe feel less scared. i looked back at her, she looked up at me and smiled. i then continued to follow toby and tom through the crowd.

we had passed the crowd and were isolated in a hallway that led to the station platforms. elsie had let go of my pinky and we were now walking side by side. some of the crowd from before had followed us through and started to yell.

"eyo brov that bitch's arse be bussin brov eh?!" one guy said in a deep british accent. the two brits and i looked back in disgust. tom moved to be infront of elsie as she turned around to face the british teens.
"you can't say that man." i defended, trying to keep civil.
"yeh alright glasses wankface. you're inside mate, take em off." one short kid said from the back.

"have you seen those jeans though? her arse looks sooo good, am i right lads?" the same guy added, the boys around him hyping him up and whooping.
"lads, let's maybe not." tom said, trying to calm them down.
"brov do you NOT want to SMACK that?!" another boy asked tom, indicating to elsie.
"i'd smash 'at ANYDAY man. AN-Y-DAY" another said.
"guy's that's enough." i said with my temper rising.
"oooh, mans is trippin'! mans is defensin'! she's probably a slag anyways mate." another guy stated
"yeahehe i'd smack that bunda and she'd like it!" a guy from the back of the crowd said.
"oh. my. god." i muttered. "FUCK OFF GUYS!" i yelled at the top of my lungs. the group of british teens erupted in laughter and started to approach us, toby then pulled out his phone and pretended to call the police, causing the group of teens to freak out, give us the middle finger, calling us wankers and walking away.