2️⃣6️⃣.5️⃣

third person <3

#3 trending for Entertainment
#ROSEBOO
Content Creators, Rose and Ranboo face dating rumours as Ranboo receives a Rose Quartz crystal from Rose in latest Tom Simons Vlog.

tweets:

rose my beloved <3 @|username1
| pls the fact that rose and ranboo say that they're not dating yet have the perfect chemistry together doesn't make sense.
| THEY'RE LITERALLY MADE TO BE LOVED BY EACHOTHER!!!! #ROSEBOO

Roseboo! 🖤❤️🤍  @|username2
  | PLS ROSE GAVE HIM A ROSE QUARTZ. THEY'RE SO TOGETHER LIKE PLS- THE LINE IS MORE BLURRED THAN DNF #ROSEBOO <3

ranboo mb <3 @|username3
  | #ROSEBOO 's friendship is so perfect. i need pls 🙏🤲

roseboo explained @|username4
| rose and ranboo now have shown us many many clues that they're a couple. (1/?)
| Evidence #1. They already knew eachother before, meaning potential dates gone right? or liking eachother at school etc, etc, (2/?)
| Evidence #2. The two have a matching lock and key necklace that they had both been wearing at the same times on stream, also recognised to be fiddling/ looking at it if not with said other person (3/?)
| Evidence #3. The way that rose looks into his eyes are completely different to the way that she looks into tommy's and toby's. yes this could mean that ranboo and her are close, but there's something between them. (4/?)
| Evidence #4. Rose came all the way across to England for only two weeks, only to instantly stream with Ranboo when she arrived. If she was going to meet Tubbo and the other English crew, she would have been going with Ranboo at the start. (5/?)
| Evidence #5. Rose Quartz. Its the common crystal known for being the most important love stone, Rose obviously knew this and gave it to him. (6/?)
| This is obviously not used to be having a dig at Rose or Ranboo, it's just a bit sus to me about their "platonic" relationship. (7/7)

____________

"they're not dumb asses." the girl sighed, putting her phone down and resting her tired head on the boy's shoulder.
"they're not no." he agreed, pressing his lips to the top of her head.

the two fell in a silence. probably the loudest silence they've held in a very very long time.

"we're gonna tell them about us... right?" she queried, unsure with herself.
"it depends." he started, putting a hand on her lower cheek and lifted her head so they kept eye contact. "do you want to tell them?" he countered.

"i want to scream that i am in love with you to the high heavens."