1️⃣ 1️⃣

elsie <3

officially meeting luke's parents in a matter of hours wasn't the thing that was daunting to me, i knew they were nice people when i 'met' them through facetime one night and when luke's mom looked after me when my dad was away in the hospital. they both had the same dazzling eyes as luke's and his dad had his warm smile so i knew we were going to like eaachother. it was the fact that we were going out in public to a restaurant that was in the middle of town. where a bunch of people who may know me as 'rose' will see me.
i told luke about it and he said that he was just taking his sunglasses just in case someone saw me or him. luke tried to talk his parents out of it but they wanted to go out so then they didn't have to cook - which is understandable.

i put the top of my hair into a loose braid at the back of my head and loosely curled the rest of my hair. i felt pretty, so i took a couple of photos and posted them on my instagram. everybody seemed to like it.

👤 roseiskindacool

liked by ranboomc, tubbolive and 69,420 othersroseiskindacool - idk i feel predy :)

roseiskindacool - idk i feel predy :)

ranboomc you look predy (:
2045 likes
| fan_one OMFG JUST SAY U2 DATE ALRDY

______________

i smiled at luke's comment and liked it myself. i then got changed into a white jumpsuit and some black heels and sprayed on some rose scented perfume. i messaged him to say that i was ready and was waiting at the door. 10 minutes later, he then called me and i answered.
"hey!" i said
"hey beautiful," he replied i giggled and blushed.
"what do you need lukey" i asked. adjusting my hair in the mirror.
"i need you to walk outside your house." he replied. i could practically hear his smile.
"okayyy" i said with slight concern in my voice. i opened my door and saw him at the end of the driveway with a singular rose. "awwwwww" i said while hanging up the phone call and walking towards him. he gave me the rose and kissed my cheek.
"the car is this way, i wanted you to feel less daunted with seeing them." luke explained.
"thank you, i just need to say goodbye to my dad." i said, taking his hand and squeezing it. "i'll be two seconds." i added while walking away from him, luke keeping a hold of my hand for as long as he could.
i said goodbyw to my dad and closed the door. i ran to luke and grabbed his hand. he walked me to his parent's car.

they were driving the blue jeep.

"i may have told them that this is your dream car and now we're driving it to the restaurant." luke said casually.
"oh my god. you are the best!" i squeeled. i loved that car. the color was just right, the space inside was amazing. and the driving wheel, OH THE WHEEL! it was heaven, in a freaking car.
luke opened the car door and let me in. i was greeted by the friendly smile that belonged to luke's dad.
"hey elsie! it's lovely to finally meet you in person!" he said brightly.
"hello! it's lovely to see you too!" i replied.
"luke has spoken highly of you a lot." luke's dad added. i smiled and looked at luke who was trying to hide the redness in his cheeks.

we continued to have small talk until we got to the restaurant. when we left the car, i looked around and saw many crowds of teens and other groups of kids who were possibly younger. the only thought racing around my head was 'some of those people know who you are' i shuddered and looked at luke anxiously. i didn't like the situation that i was in. both of his parents were chatting and walking slowly to the restaurant. luke ushured them forwards indicating that we wanted to get in, and they both took the message.

when we got inside, his parents apologised quickly and then asked about myself. i explained that i had lived here most of my life and talked about how luke and i met. i then spoke about the debt that my dad and i managed to get out of with the help from luke and his online friends. luke's dad was really interested in the whole 'streaming' gig and asked me more about it. i explained that the best person to ask was luke as he taught me everything i knew about streaming. we then continued to have small talk until our dinner was served.

after ordering our dessert, luke's parents mainly spoke about luke as a kid. they said that he never was happy until he started streaming and meeting his online friends. his mom then thanked me for getting him out of the house. luke kept on trying to change the subject but it always resorted back to talking about him.

we ate our dessert and then luke and i went back to the car while his parents payed the bill. after getting outside, my heels started to hurt from the high-heels that i was wearing. i began to walk slower as luke took his huge strides. he looked back at me stumbling and then walked behind me.
"luke what are you doing..." i asked with more concern in my voice. the next thing i knew. luke had lifted me up by the wait and started walking to the car. i squealed and kept a firm hold of his arms just in case i fell until we got to the car. he placed me down and unlocked it.
"a warning would've been nice." i said, hitting his chest playfully.
"now where's the fun in that?" he asked as he opened the door and let me inside.

we spent about five minutes just chatting to eachother until luke remembered something and looked into the space behind us in the car.
"i was meant to give this to you before we got into the restaurant i just completely forgot." he said as he searched for something. after a few moments he let out an "ah" and handed it over to me.
it was one of his hoodies. my favourite one of his to be precise.
i gasped and smiled.
"it's my favourite one too!" i said quietly.
"it sure is" he said, shuffling towards me. he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and kissed the top of my head. "especially for you now." he added.

"thank you luke"