1️⃣8️⃣

quick a/n : this 'chapter' is gonna be alternating "povs". when there is a "🖤🤍" in the middle of the screen, its a pov change. (:

tw // facial dismorphia
elsie <3

i woke up at 7am, having two hours to be ready and out of the house i was reallly stressed. i packed my day bag, my chargers, my washbag, my airpods and my laptop. i got changed into an oversized white tee and a pair of black leggings that i had put over the back of my chair the night before.
i checked my bag for the last time, quadruple checking that i had everything. i then went downstairs, had some breakfast and waited for my dad to be ready.
britain was hours away.

🖤🤍

last night, toby suggested that we'd do a challenge and one of us would get a prize if we managed it. i agreed and asked what it was.
"a day with no phones?" i asked. "that's pretty easy toby." i said, chuckling.
"and we can only use our computers for streaming or editing ... no streams or using discord tomorrow." he instructed. that ... was a bit more difficult
"how am i meant to talk to elsie? she'd think i'm mad at her or something." i asked.
"oh i already told her, no need to worry about it." he replied quickly. i looked at him with confusion.
"...okay." i replied slowly. i pulled my covers over my chest and closed my eyes. "goodnight then toby." i said, yawning
"night luke." he replied and we fell asleep.

🖤🤍

my dad drove me to the airport, there was a little bit of traffic but it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. my dad was panicking the whole way, thinking that i'd be late for my flight - even though we were an hour early.
my dad pulled my suitcase into the airport and helped me check it in before saying goodbye to me. i gave him a huge hug, reassuring him that i'd be safe and would message him everyday when i had the chance.
"be good kid, like i always know you are." he said.
"i will dad, love you." i replied, pulling away from the hug.
i adjusted the bag on my back back and went on my way through the shop area and to the seats at my gate.
i opened a bag of jolly ranchers and slowly started to eat them, just waiting to be called to board.

🖤🤍

"GET UP" a female voice said. i jolted awake and rubbed my eyes. when they adjusted to the bright light emitting from the windows, the female voice was lani's.
"oh, hi lani," i mumbled.
"where's your phone? i've already got toby's." she asked. still trying to wake up, i lazily pointed to my computer desk, by my keyboard was my phone charging.
"thank you!" she shrilled.
"you're welcome." i mumbled again, flopping my head back onto my pillow.
"oh no enderman, we're shopping today get dressed and get your stuff." i hear toby say, he was eating a croissant while tidying up the room a little. i groaned and heaved myself up to stand. i grabbed the first t-shirt and pair of jeans and stumbled over to the bathroom where i could get changed.
when i left the bathroom, toby was already waiting with a rucksack on his back and his trainers on.
"jesus how are you so awake already, it's 9:30." i said, still not awake yet.
"well i need to leave at 4 with my dad because we have to get something." he explained.
"oh, alright then." i replied, putting on my shoes. once i put them on, we left the house and went on our way to the shop.

"what's that thing you need to get anyways?" i asked, curiously.
"it's your prize boss man." he replied, smiling slightly.
"ooh ... am i allowed to come with you to get that prize?" i said hopefully.
"nope." he replied bluntly. "you need to be in the house to see the prize."
"oh. damn." i replied, a little bummed out that i'd be alone in the house for a while, not being able to message elsie, stream or call people ... i guess i could watch some tv or something but ... it'd be sad just watching that.