35

• 35 - TO BE STRUCK DUMP •
So many emotions but Nisha knows is she's shocked.

| Nisha's POV |

"Nisha!"

I spin towards the doors and a hug met me. Good thing I quickly get a hold of myself before we fall on the floor. I slightly push the student whose hugging me and notice that it's Westley. I grin in delight. "Westley! South!" I called them and they both pulled me again to a hug.

"We're glad you're okay." South said after we decided to finally break our long hug.

"I'm glad the both of you are still here." I answered back as we seat here at the lobby in the east wing. As usual, I'm here as the rest of the Class Hydra to watch over the unconscious bodies of our academy staffs.

"We will never ever betray the academy, Nisha. This is our home." South answered and I give her a smile. It's not what I actually meant.

"But.. what if they are just missing? That those real enemies just captured them?" Westley instantly asked.

"We are not that sure if they are really captured or really turned their back on us." I answered. "For now, we are still doing investigations."

"You must haven't completed rested then, Nisha." South said worriedly and I just give them a smile and gently shook my head.

"I'm fine, besides we really need to watch over the patients." I told them.

"Oh! How are they? We heard all the staffs and professors are knocked out that's why there's no classes." Westley asked.

"They are still unconscious Westley, but don't worry, four students of Class Hydra are on their way to find this two sorceress that can help us." I answered and they both nod and sigh in relief.

"Oh! Where's Naomi? I already miss her!" Westley suddenly exclaimed, looking around. I quickly tore my gaze away and looks like, Westley also notice my silence as I felt her emotions turn to sadness and worry. "Is she-- is she not here?"

"She's not here, Westley. I don't know but.. she also went missing with the other students." I answered weakly.

"Nisha? Can I talk with for a second?" South called out and I nod to her. We walked out into the garden. I put my hands inside my pockets. "Do you think.." I glances at South who heave a sigh. "You think Naomi is.. well one of the traitors? If you know.. if the missing students really turn their back?"

I wet my lips as I look away. "I.. I don't know.." I answered. "But I really hope not." I turn my gaze back to her. "I don't wanna fight with her. She's my friend."

My brows furrowed when I felt South's emotions. She suddenly felt sad and.. guilty. And suddenly, all I know is South called my name out loud and hug me, spinning our bodies around. My eyes widen.

"South!"

I caught her and we sat on the grass. I touch her back and felt a wooden stick stuck on it and blood is running out of her. It's an arrow...

"South-- w-what--"

"I'm sorry." South weakly said. "I'm sorry, Nisha. Please don't hate Westley, she doesn't know anything about this."

"W-what--?"

"I'm a spy.. I'm one of them. The traitors. The o-one that turn their back on the academy. I'm sorry Nisha. I'm really sorry."

I don't know what to feel after she said that. I don't know what to say but as I stare at her in shock, only one word came out of my throat.

"Stop."