01

.
"How can he be such a jerk?" Jean tells Armin as he's watching Eren eat his soup and sit alone at the table. Eren doesn't even notice or hear him, because they're far away from his table.

"Just stop it Jean." Armin asserts as he has a comic book clutched in his hand. "Leave that dude alone, I mean literally he's done nothing to you." Armin says in defense to Eren.

"Yea yea whatever, let's find a table, shall we?" Jean remarks and rolls his eyes.

"Let's just sit next to Marco and Connie." Armin suggests as usually.

"Yeah I guess... hold on a minute- who is that hot girl?" Jean's eyes widen as they land on a specific girl.

"Hot what? Where?" Armin panics and Jean ignores him, he's too busy eyefucking the girl.

"Wait..that's .. Mikasa?" Armin mutters as he fixes his glasses and Jean parts his lips.

"Mikasa hmm? How come I never saw her?" Jean wonders as he's unconsciously taking steps towards Mikasa.

"Because she mostly misses her classes and is well... way out of your league." Armin states simply and follows behind Jean.

"Do you know what that means?" Jean asks with a smirk plastered on his face and Armin cringes as he already knows what comes next.

Jean takes up the courage which wasn't a lot and pulls Armin by his wrist, Mikasa stands in the middle of the school cafeteria with the plate in her hand, her plate is full with sweets. Mikasa decides where to sit as she doesn't really have any friends due to her missing a lot of classes.

The nerds stand in front of her and Armin cringes as Jean blushes, her short black hair is pinned to the side, her eyeliner fits her dark gray eyes and her lips are crimson, her lashes are dark and deep and she stares right into Jeans soul, if looks could kill, Jean would be in his grave.

"I...never saw you around here before and wanted to t-tell you ...something." Jean begins and Armin stands next to him awkwardly. "You.. uhm.. have beautiful black hair." Jean mumbles and looks down again, Mikasa doesn't answer him. Rather she notices the table Eren is sitting on.

She turns to Jean and thanks him with no smile or whatsoever and goes to Eren's table. Jean's eyes widen as he watches how the most attractive girl in the school goes to the most boring boy, at least for Jean.

"Well... maybe she doesn't like horses??" Armin says and Jean is no longer blushing but part of him is enraged.

Mikasa walks up to Eren's table, "Can I?" She asks him referring to taking a seat next to him. Eren looks up at her and nods.

Mikasa thinks he is silent but she likes that. She likes it more than outspoken jerks.

The other students that are passing in the cafeteria are all looking at Eren's table, since usually he is alone and now all of a sudden there is a hot goth girl next to him. All of them may wonder what in hell brought a girl like Mikasa to sit next to him. Was it pity that he was so lonely or was it the fact that she liked him without even knowing him and liking that he sits here unbothered with the fact that everyone watches him.

Eren finishes slurping his soup and looks to Mikasa's plate. Mikasa has a mirror in her hand and goes over her eyeliner, "You can eat something from my plate, if you'd like." Mikasa insists.

"Are you sure? You haven't even eaten anything." Eren asks her, his eyes on all the sweets that are filled up on her plate.

Mikasa places her mirror down and stuffs a brownie in her mouth, a few m&m's too and then she looks back to Eren.

"Happy now?" Mikasa asks and Eren blushes.

"Yea." Eren blurts and Mikasa smiles. That's probably the first time anyone saw Mikasa smile.

"Now eat." Mikasa demands and Eren takes a brownie from her plate.