12

When I enter the class I instantly spot Mikasa, she's sitting on my seat, a boy with curly black hair sits next to her. He says something in her ear which makes her giggle.

I stand awkwardly on the doorway not knowing where to seat, Armin sits on the third row alone since Jean is missing the test. Jean told me he didn't learn shit and went home.

I decide to sit next to Armin, he's scribbling something on a paper and probably doesn't even mind me sitting there.

"Oh nice of you to join our class, Eren. You also had a fight how amazing!" Mr. Smith comments loudly and the whole class is looking at me. Mikasa turns to me as well at the mention of my name, her face is worried for a split second but changes to unfazed in the next.

"Oh yea." I blurt and Mr. Smith doesn't continue to embarrass me instead he lets me hand out the Physics tests.

Why would he even do the Physics tests with us, he's a history teacher.

"Uhm sir, why are you even doing the Physics test?" I ask him and Mr. Smith looks up from his phone to glare at me.

"So your Physics teacher Mr. Hobo is missing. And I'm the substitute teacher for this lesson. Now hand out these tests to everyone Eren." Mr. Smith explains to me and to the class too, his blonde hair is combed back stylishly and he looks so amazing as always. Probably all the girls in his class have a crush on him but Mr. Smith doesn't even seem to mind.

I grab the stack of tests and hand them out. When I hand the test to Mikasa, I glance at her for a few moments but she doesn't look at me instead she does something else. She grabs the guy and kisses him on his cheek. I cringe and look away. What the hell is wrong with her today? Is she doing this just to spite me?

I hand the test to everyone and Mr. Smith announces us that we can begin.

My mind is elsewhere as usual, I can't help but think about Mikasa, I know I sound stupid. Maybe she has a phase where she's going through boys but I'm not gonna let myself get played. This time I will ignore her, I won't even ask for her or when she tries to leave this time, I won't bother to call after her ever again.

I'm not a toy that she can just use for her own pleasure and then leave and go to a new toy, there's rage building inside me when I look up to see that she's helping that guy. Mr. Smith doesn't even do shit as he's too cool of a teacher and plays on his phone instead.

Armin notices my uneasiness, "Eren?" He whispers and brushes my arm slightly to get my attention.

"Yea?" I whisper back, focusing on my test now, "You can cheat and look from my test, if you didn't learn." He says quietly so only I can hear him, I look at my blank test and realize I haven't even wrote my name on it, I also realize that I couldn't learn anything yesterday because of that... bitch.

I think I have earned the right to say this, but it still makes me feel bad to call her like that.

I look over to Armin's half written paper, he's smart too for all I know. I write everything that he has written except a bit differently so our Physics teacher won't know that we cheated. I look up and Mr. Smith is still playing on his phone.

After we finished the test and the bell rang, I don't hesitate to leave the classroom.

I don't even bother to turn around. I aim for the exit, Armin brushes next to me, he hurries outside.

"You goin' somewhere?" I call after Armin, after I see him storm outside.

"I have to pee!" He informs me and I go after him to the bathroom. Armin pees and I silently look at the mirror, my wound is still there, fuck Reiner honestly. The next time I'll see him, I'll beat his ass.