03

"What was that? Why did you just agree to go to their party?" Eren asks and pulls Mikasa's hand away. Good for them the classroom is empty.

"Trust me, they're dumber than a piece of bread. They were laughing at the fact that you don't go to their parties and I wanted to prove them wrong." Mikasa informs him simply.

"Prove them wrong? I don't care about them and why do you care if they laugh at me? And why would you just agree on both of our behalfs?" Eren questions and backs away from her.

"Wait Eren. I'm sorry. You know what? Don't go to their party." Mikasa says with a hurt tone and rushes out of the classroom. Eren sighs and goes through his hair.

He tries to go after her but Jean and Armin enter the classroom.

"What did you do to her??" Jean rages and pulls Eren by his shirt. "Stop it Jean! What the fuck are you doing?" Armin panics and tries to stop their fight.

Jean has Eren by his shirt and pushes him on the desk. Eren grunts and stands up, pushing Jean away. "Nothing! Who the hell are you and what's your problem?" Eren yells and Jean's eyes widen as he never saw Eren like that. The teacher enters the class and Jean stares at Eren.

"Jean Kirstein. I'm your enemy, remember that, Eren Jaeger." Jean announces quietly, "Jean? You're not in my class." The teacher interrupts them and Jean rushes out of the room with Armin in his hand.

Eren is in confusion and breathes deeply. The teacher glances at him and asks if everything is okay.

"Yeah I'm alright." Eren answers and goes to his desk, the rest of the students join a few minutes later. The teacher is explaining and some of the students concentrate except Eren. He is thinking about Mikasa and considers going to the party just to apologize to her. He laughs at himself, at the pathetic idea of him going to a party just because of a girl.

After school he is at the shopping centre and looks for something to buy. "Need help?" The shop assistant with blonde hair asks him and Eren shakes his head. "No, thank you." The shop assistant smiles and leaves.

Eren found a black t-shirt and tries it on, it makes him look pretty good and he looks less like a nerd. Usually he goes to school with a checkered white shirt, all the kids in his school dress individually and Eren feels plain but he likes it that way.

Now with this black shirt he looks mysterious and actually attractive. His arms are revealed and Eren is actually really proud of his lean and toned body. He also found a silver chain and laughs, how could he ever top it off? He thinks back to Mikasa, who has all kinds of accessories all over her.

His mind drifts back and he decides to buy it.

...

"Are you sure, Historia?" Ymir asks as Historia is about to drink her first glass of cherry wine.

"What's there not to be sure about? Chug it down baby!" Reiner cheers her and Ymir rolls her eyes in annoyance. "Do you have any idea how much of a bitch you are?" Ymir asks him and Reiner laughs and hits Bertholdts arm.

"Dude!!" Bertholdt shouts.

Jean and Armin enter Bertholdts crowded house and wonder if Bertholdts parents are even around.

"Wow... this is..." Armin begins and Jean looks at the modern decoration, every room is filled with people and the party hasn't even really started.

"Ohh there they are!" Reiner announces and stands up from the couch. Ymir and Historia sit next to each other wheras Bertholdt sits next to Reiner.

"Hell yes here we are." Jean says and gives Reiner a handshake and Armin gives him one too. Reiner then laughs at Armins horrific expression at all the hot ladies here.

"Don't worry Armin, they won't bite you. Unless you want them to." Reiner jokes and Ymir makes a gagging sound.

Reiner and Jean plunge down and Armin sits on the couch opposite from them.

"Is this wine??" Armin wonders and Reiner nods. "Drink it, honey" Reiner suggests and Jean laughs.

"You too Hisu. I want to see you wasted." Reiner claims and watches her.

Historia is in a short white dress and is scared that the wine would stain her dress. "Maybe later." She winks and Reiner blushes. Bertholdt knows that Reiner has a crush on her. But Bertholdt also knows that Ymir has a crush on Historia too.

"So when does this party start?" Jean wonders and Reiner smirks. "Whenever you want to, boss." Reiner answers and hits his arm in a playful way and Jean smiles.

"Oh look who arrived." A girls voice indicates and all of them turn to find ...

"Oh my god! Is that?" Ymir starts and all of their eyes widen at the sight of that person.

"Eren!" Jean spits and gasps as Eren's appearance changed from boring school boy to hot fuckboy.