06

"That wasn't really a spin, Jean-boy." Reiner presses and the gang laughs again.

"Shut up, Reiner and of course it was a spin. Should I do it again?" Jean asks in defense and everyone stops laughing.

"Okay fine, I'll allow it. For your sake Jean." Historia says and Jeans face drops.

Erens face goes pale. Does he like Mikasa? What kind of question is that? Eren knows that she is hot and he still can't believe the few conversations they had at school today.

Jean stands up and brushes off the dust of his blue vest, waiting for Mikasa to stand up, "Wanna go?" He asks and Mikasa stands up.

Eren thinks that she hasn't said anything, is she even okay with it?

"Wait!" Eren calls out and Jean shakes his head in disbelief.

"What the hell is it now!" Jean grits his teeth and Eren is on his feet.

"She hasn't even agreed to it, isn't that against the game rules?" Eren asks and Historia shakes her head.

"Eren please sit down." Ymir demands and Jean nods.

"Yeah Eren sit the fuck down and obviously if she was against it, she wouldn't stand up, you piece of shit!" Jean has lost it and yells at Eren.

Erens face turns red and his hands are on Jeans vest, "Don't you dare yell at me, you fucking horse face!" Eren yells and punches his jaw.

Jeans eyes widen as he sees Eren trying to swing another punch at him but Mikasa stops him.

"Stop it, this is unlike you." She says calmly and Mikasa is in front of Eren trying to calm him down.

Erens eyes are dilated and his normally green are now black, "Get out of my way," Eren warns her and Mikasa nods.

"Fine." She says and gets out of his way only to pull him back from behind.

Jean touches his jaw and flinches, trying to attack Eren, Reiner stops him and pulls him out of the room.

"Guys please stop it!" Armin has a bit of his conscious back and sees what's going on.

"Let me go!!" Eren yells and Mikasa doesn't do as he says.

"Mikasa." Historia calls her and Mikasa turns to her.

"Take Eren upstairs and calm him down or else he'll have to leave this party." Historia warns.

"What? I'm not his babysitter!" Mikasa snaps and immediately lets go of Eren.

"Thank god you're not!" Eren blurts but Mikasa ignores it.

"Okay fine, if you both don't go upstairs now, you can both leave." Historia warns again and Eren actually considers leaving.

"Fine." Mikasa sighs and pulls Eren by his arm. "What the fuck are you doing?" He says as Mikasa pulls him up the stairs. He tries to shake her off but her grip is stronger than Eren thought.

"Can you slow down?" Eren asks, his tone calmer now.

"No." Mikasa breathes and enters a room, it's dark and the window is open as a cold breeze hits both of their faces.

Mikasa closes the door and pushes Eren inside.

He falls on the ground and groans, "Was that necessary?" He asks in pain. "Oh sorry." Mikasa apologizes, sometimes she is too reckless.

"Why are we here?" Eren asks and sits up.

Mikasa tries to find the lightswitch but the light doesn't turn on, the only light coming is from the moon through the window.

"Well you heard Miss Barbie, if we didn't, she'd make both of us leave." Mikasa explains and Eren almost laughs at her.

"So what? I wanted to go, I could care less about them.

"Yea this really wasn't about you. I didn't want her to command me, her making me leave this party would make me look weaker, you understand?"

Eren laughs, "That really sounds pathetic, you know?" Eren brushes her off and tries to leave the room but the doorknob won't budge. He pulls at it again but still no change.

"What the fuck?" Eren yelps and Mikasa pushes him away.

She tries to open the door but still no change, this time with more force but still the door won't budge.

"They locked us in." Mikasa turns to Eren and the only thing she can see is his eyes burning in her.

"Oh god you got to be kidding me!" He groans and walks to the bed and sits on it.

"They're childish, they will probably open this door after 7 minutes. No big deal." Mikasa calms Eren and Eren is losing it.

"No big deal? They locked us in here. I mean how childish can they be."

"Very." Is all that Mikasa says.

After a few moments of silence.

"You were different at school..." Mikasa begins and Eren lays on the bed.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean your appearance and all changed. And why did you come to the party." Mikasa asks and sits on the bed as well.

"I don't know really. I guess I had nothing better to do." Eren responds and the bed is big enough for both of them.

Mikasa gets closer and the heat in the room changes all of a sudden.