24

Mikasa's Pov

"Drink it up." Mom tells me sternly, she's in her suit and stands in front of my bed casually.

"What is this?" I point to the glass in her hand.

"Your medicine." She replies casually.

"Mom I told you I'm alright." I turn back to my laptop on my lap. My period usually only lasts around four days but they're really painful.

"Yea sure, since you don't want the pill at least drink this medicine, it will make your cramps go away." She tells me as if she is a doctor.

I roll my eyes but swallow the medicine down so she finally
leaves me alone, the sour after taste lingers on my tongue and I cringe.

"Happy now?" I ask her grumpily and hand her the glass back.

She leaves my room and goes back to her work probably. I don't know. I go back to my laptop, searching for a job, I need one.

Sasha did tell me that the coffee shop next door looks for bewerber. Maybe I could do that and gain easy money.

My phone beeps and I grab it from my nightstand.

Come outside

An unknown number texted me. Who could that be? I hurry down the stairs and pass the living room, stepping outside with my slippers on. I see Eren leaning on a car, his eyes on my doorway.

"Eren you could've texted me normally." I tell him and place my hands on my hips.

"What do you mean?" Eren chuckles, his white teeth showing whenever he is chuckling like that, he has a chain on his neck and wears a white polo shirt and jeans.

"You know what I mean."

"I wanted to surprise you." He tells me and walks towards me, his strong arms pulling me in for a hug, he smells like soap and hairspray.

"Now go get dressed." He tells me and lets go, he takes out his phone and types.

"What? Where are we going?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"It's a surprise." He mentions, without looking up at me. Fine. I quickly get back inside, leaving the door open since I'm the only one at home. Mom probably left or something.

I quickly dress in a simple black shirt with a little deep neckline and blue jeans. I take my favorite chains and quickly put some red lipstick on. My short hair hangs loosely on my shoulders and I clip back my bangs.

"Mikasa?" Eren calls, his head peaking in the room,

"I'm done and you can come in." I tell him, since he was never inside my house. Soon enough I hear the door creak a little and he's in the living room, his eyes scanning the place.

"Wow. Neat. I expected it to be darker." Eren jokes and I roll my eyes at him. I quickly grab my purse and swat his arms as he's touching the pans in my kitchen, mom is gonna be mad at me later if he makes a mess.

We both leave the house and I lock the door and throw the keys into my purse, as we're walking to his car I realized it's black and shiny. It looks brand new.

"This isn't your car." I shake my head and admire the car that's parked on the side of the street.

"I bought it. Do you like it?"

"It's black." I tell him, I never thought  he would buy a black car.

"Yea. I love black." He answers casually.

I love black too. Most of my clothes are black. This just shows that I still don't know that much about Eren.

We get inside the car and I quickly noticed the inside of the car is beige and so are the seats. It looks fancy. My car is boring compared to his. The inside of the car smells like leather and lavender.