04

"What's this fucker doing here??" Jean snaps and sways Reiner's arm. "Dude chill, I invited him." Reiner shrugs and drinks out of his glass. "I didn't expect him to come though." Reiner mumbles.

"Damn he do be looking good." Historia states and Reiner chokes on his drink. Ymir glances at Historia and stands up from the couch. "Where the hell are you going?" Historia asks and follows her in annoyance.

Now only Jean, Reiner, Armin and Bertholdt are sitting in the small room. 

The music is blasting too and Jean still watches Eren as all girls surround him.

"I can't believe you, how and why did you invite him?" Jean huffs and shakes his head furiouy.

"Can you stop being jealous of Eren for one minute?" Armin snaps and Jean and Reiner turn to him.

"Jealous? Me of him?" Jean laughs but Reiner and Armin don't join in.

"Woah Armin did you drink out of Historia's glass?" Reiner asks as he's holding up Historia's empty glass, Bertholdt stands up to get them more to drink.

Armin nods and chuckles. "Yes it tastes.. good. A bit sour though. I never drank wine." Armin smiles and Reiner approves by holding a thumbs up.

...

"Wanna drink something?" A girl with a black tank top and short red hair approaches Eren in the kitchen. She has a blue plastic cup in her hand and Eren shakes his head politely.

"I don't drink. Sorry." Eren responds and two girls next to him giggle. The red haired girl shrugs and drinks it herself.

"So where you from? Which school do you attend?" A girl with tan skin asks him,

"Oh I'm from around here and I go to the Attack Academy."

"Cool, I go there too. I never seen you in these parties." The girl says and Eren nods.

"Probably because I've never been on a party before."

The girls can't believe that a handsome guy like Eren was never on a party before.

"Girls, excuse me!" A low voice says and the girls hesitate but then leave the kitchen.

"Hey Eren, do you want a drink?" Bertholdt is now alone in the kitchen with Eren, Eren thanks him but declines.

"How did you find this place and I thought you didn't want to come." Bertholdt says and Eren shrugs.

"Connie gave it to me and I guess it was time to finally come here and see what's all the hype about. I still can't see it though." Eren remarks and Bertholdt smiles.

"Well we should join the others. And one more tip Eren. A party without a drink is no fun." Bertholdt advices and leads him to the chill room with Reiner and the others.

When Eren enters the room, it takes Jean all of his will not to jump at him, Reiner looks at Eren with a proud smile and Armin is drinking another drink.

"Oh hey there .. Eren. We were just talking about you." Armin slurs and Reiner stops him from talking.

"No we weren't. You aren't that important for us to be talking about you." Jean states and Armin giggles.

"Okay." Eren says in response to Jean and sits down on a couch, Jeans eyes carefully following Eren's movements and Bertholdt pulls out a vodka bottle and fills up everyone's bottle.

All of them drink except Jean and Eren.

"Jean why aren't ya drinking?" Armin asks and takes off his socks.

"Because one of us has to be sober to be able to drive home, you smart idiot." Jean answers and Armin giggles.

"Smart idiot? That's not logically correct." Eren stammers sitting up straight in his seat.

"Do I look like I fucking care if it's logically correct or not?" Jean answers without giving him attention.

"No you don't." Eren replies, the room goes quiet except for the music thats still blasting.

"You look like a horse ass, that's what you look like!" Eren remarks everyone's laughing except Jean.

"That was a good one, holy shit." Reiner throws his head back in laughter and Bertholdt grins at them.

"Okay ha ha. Now shut up." Jean has no comeback and watches Eren as he proudly leans back in his seat and has a triumphantic look on his face.

"He got you good, Jean." Reiner admits after a moment still laughing and Jean rolls his eyes.

"I'm going to the toilet." Jean informs them and leaves the room.

On his way to the stairs he bumps into someone.