09

Mikasa's PoV

I can't believe it, I'm actually showing up to his house. Why.. I don't even need his help. I'm the smartest in the whole class but I needed an excuse to see him.

What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I think about him randomly, I can't be crushing on him, we only had one kiss and that was hot I admit but that's it.

I dressed a little normal so his family would accept me, I guess? I even decided to wear jeans and a white sweatshirt. That's totally out of my style, I even had to borrow it from my sister.

My sister even did my makeup casually, I almost had a fight with her as she said my eyeliner would ruin my normal girl look.

She even made my short hair in a ponytail and pinned back my bangs. How did she even manage that.

I turn the block and watch as my phone directs me to his house. I pass by a store and think if I should buy them something. I watch out of my car window as the sun has already set. The sky is so wonderful, the left sunlight radiates throughout the while sky and the clouds look red and pinkish.

So beautiful.

I have to pass another block and then I'm there.

I park my car next to his house and pull my sweatshirt down, I admit I'm a little nervous to see him. I haven't seen him after the party.

I take all my strength and knock once.

After a few seconds I get greeted by a wonderful woman, her hair up in a bun, her dark sharp eyebrows and her glowing hazel eyes, the features are too familiar. It's Eren's mom.

She pulls me in a hug and greets me.

"Welcome." Eren stands weirdly behind her and looks at the TV.

"Eren, won't you greet her? You were so nervous and anticipating her. So there she is." Carla embarasses Eren and his ears turn red.

I can't help but laugh, Carla joins in.

"Are you hungry, would you like to eat?" Carla asks me and smiles, I can't help but admire their house. It's so modern and cozy looking.

When you enter the house, you directly stand in the living room and the kitchen is also there, pretty big. There's also a stairway.

"Yes, I'd love to." I admit and Eren stares at me.

I can't help the feeling that forms inside me, how can he do that.

Carla leads me to the table and Eren sits down with a fork and knife in his hand. He already dives in.

The table is set, there's chicken wings, rice and salads. It smells delicious.

"Go on." Carla laughs and I smile at her.

She's too nice to me. I can't help it. It's like I'm talking to the twin sister of Eren, only difference is their eye color. She looks so young.

"Hows it taste?" Carla asks as she's biting the chicken wing.

"Delicious." I reply as my plate is filled with rice, salads and two chicken wings.

I bite into the chicken wing and eat some of the rice. After 20 minutes of chatting and eating my food, Eren and I help her clean the table.

Carla then says that she's too tired and goes to the bedroom. She tells Eren to be nice to me and then hugs me one last time.

"So uhm..." Eren goes over his hair with his hand and looks at the ground. "Wanna go to my room?"

He's so shy, it's unbelievable.

"Yea sure." I shrug and he leads me to his room.

His room is pretty big too. Big windows, his bed is right next to the window, a huge PC on his table and lots of books. There's also a TV and his game controllers.

"Wow typical teenboy room." I tease him and he tilts his head and plunges down on the edge of his bed.

"So where do you want to start?" Eren asks,

"Oh you already wanted to learn?" I gulp.

"Did you come for something else?" Eren grins with a wicked smile and I shake my head.

"Oh gosh, no, I mean I wanted to talk to you first." I tell him,

"About..?" Eren begins and looks into my eyes.

"Well about the kiss. I didn't want you to uhm..." I begin not knowing how to go further.

"Think about it? Make a big deal out of it Want to kiss you again?" Eren finishes my sentences.

"Uhm well yea." I nod.

"Well sorry Mikasa I can't do that." Eren stands up from his bed and walks towards me.

"Because since that night I couldn't think about anything else besides your lips kissing me over and over again. I couldn't think about anything else than you pinning me down on the bed and doing all kinds of dirty stuff. I admit I may be dumb for saying this out loud but fuck.. I want you to kiss me again." Eren is so close to me, too close.

I have no idea how we went from eating dinner to admiring his room to this, he looks at my lips and all I want to do is kiss him. Gosh do I want to kiss him. But I can't. I know it's wrong of me. I can't be what he needs, I can't manage to be a girlfriend, I suck at emotional connection.

My body thinks different and soon enough my lips find his and he kisses me furiously like a teenager who hasn't kissed anyone in ages. I can't help but admit I admire his uprightness, fuck it- I love his uprightness. How he always says what's on his mind, he doesn't care about others and about others opinions. He's so blatantly confident.

He pushes me on the wall, his lips still on mine and he deepens the kiss by placing his hand slowly on my waist as if asking me for permission. I take his hands and put them on my waist and pull his hair, a slight moan escapes his lips. I love the sound of it. As he keeps on kissing me I can't help but notice that the world around has suddenly disappeared and all I can focuse on is Eren kissing me and breathing in his scent and craving more and more of him. Our tongues are all over and he breaks the kiss by pulling me up and placing me on the bed.

His eyes are dark and I find myself eager for whats about to happen next.

His lips press on mine makes my mind wander again and the world disappears just as the problems do and suddenly I wish his lips to be on mine forever. What is he doing to me.