19

It's getting hot here, I feel my sweat rolling down my skin. It is disgusting but I can't do anything.

I feel a person shift next to me and I sit up, I take the comforter off and It's dark but the person is thin and laying on their back.

"What's wrong?" The sleepy voice asks, I can immediately tell who this voice belongs to, Mikasa.

"It's too hot." I whisper and tilt my head down, I have nothing on except my boxer briefs. It's too dark...too damn dark.

Her cold hand touches my shoulder which instantly relaxes me, "Just come back to bed." She says and I find myself suddenly being pulled down by her.

I lay down and she places her head on my chest, I take my hand and touch her bare back, I feel the strap of her bra. I bet she can hear my heart pumping out of my chest.

She suddenly shifts and slowly gets on top of me, she doesn't feel shy and her bottom is placed against my crotch.

Suddenly I am wide awake.

Her hair is short and flat against her neck, she places her thumb over my lip, rubbing it in slow motions. I part my lips slightly and her thumb brushes over my bottom lip, her lustful gaze is fixated on my lips. Then she slowly starts to move her hips. I groan at her sudden move but grab her arm to slow her down. Her face falls and she senses my uneasiness. This feels wrong.

"Should I stop?" She asks with a tone of regret, instead of answering her I tilt her chin down and pull her face closer to mine, "Don't stop." I breathe, my tone lustful and she places her lips against mine, her tongue locks with mine and I taste the alcohol on her tongue. She must've drank something. I should stop this but my body does something else, I pull her hair as she keeps straddling my lap and she locks eyes with me, her hips rocking harder against me. If she continues that I will not be able to stop myself.

Her lips are still hot against mine and I pull her hair, her lips fall from mine and she breathes out. "We should stop." I whisper and she narrows her doll eyes at me. She stops rocking her hips and her hands fall next to me.

"Don't you want to fuck me?" She asks, my eyes go wide. Oh yes I want to.

"Of course I want to but you're drunk." I tell her, I don't want to take advantage of this beauty that's straddling my lap.

"So what? You don't want to use this chance to use me?" She asks, her eyes glossy. Use her?

My eyes widen and I push her off my lap,

"I didn't think so." She mumbles, her tone cold and distant. She lays on her side, her back faced against me.

"I don't know what you think of me but I'm not like the assholes that hurt you. I would never use you." I tell her and mean it. I hate comparing myself with pigs like them but I feel like this is the only way Mikasa can understand.

"Oh and how can I be sure about that?" She whimpers and my heart almost breaks.

"Because I love-"

I jerk up and it's sunny outside, I touch my chest and my head out of instinct, I'm sweating like crazy, my heart beating out of my chest. My eyes scan the surrounding, I'm in my room? It was just a dream. That's good so I wasn't just almost losing my virginity to Mikasa.

She's in my head too now, awesome. That's just fucking great. I open up the window, I bet my mom closed it at night since I'm always sleeping in only boxers and she thinks I'd get sick.

Just then I sneeze, great thanks. I take a tissue and blow my nose. I finally get off my bed and feel a little weak on my knees, the dream felt so real and my boxers are tight. Damn. I need to take a shower. This was my first wet dream if I'm not wrong. Maybe I should visit a doctor, my hormones are out of the place lately.