26

After 10 minutes of loud banging on this little goblins door, he still won't open up. Maybe today's the day he finally died after smoking that much but to my bad luck, the door opens casually despite my banging.

"Look who decided to show up after all." Levi eyes me up and down with a pleasant look on his face.

"After all I'm working for you now.. boss." I don't even try to hide my sarcastic tone, he has to know that he's getting on my nerves and all I wanna do is just get rid of him.

"Oh well come inside." Levi mutters and this time there's no disrespectful smoke blowing into my face.

Once I step inside I instantly notice a change, his house is cleaned, the ashtray on the table is gone, his couches look cleaned and the whole atmosphere is just.. different?

"Did... did you actually clean up?" I can't help but wonder, standing in the middle of the living room, admiring the expensive looking house.

"No, the maid did, you fucking imbecile. Now sit down, we got business to talk about."

Despite his dumb remark I just plunge down and watch him, impatiently. I notice my heart beating quicker than usual, gosh why is he scaring me so much but at the same time getting on my nerves.

I just noticed he, in fact also dressed up, he's not in his usual dumb clothes but is rather now in a white blazer and white party pants.

I stop scanning his body but he already noticed me.

"Yeah you're probably wondering why I'm so hot.." he mumbles, while fixing his hair.

"No I actually wasn't-"

"Yeah anyways, today's the day where you finally get to meet my crew." His eyes light up for the first time in his life probably and I feel like vomiting. He looks like a dead smurf trying to smile for a school photo.

"Anyways my people will arrive soon. They also work for me, just try to get along with them, they're not like you probably expected them to be. They're all business men, most of them have a bachelor and some still study, but pretty much they're very noble men."

"What?" I couldn't help but wonder, did he just say that actual actual business men work for him? His dirty work?

"What what? Didn't you understand me Jaeger?"

"No, the problem wasn't that I didn't understand, the problem is your.. crew. Why the fuck are they working for you?"

"Easy money. It's like making a deal with a

"More like a deal with the devil." I roll my eyes and tilt my head back, having a discussion with him hurts my brain.

"Oh, stop charming me already and listen up you bitch. You're my bitch and you don't get to disrespect me in front of these men, they think highly of me and so should you-"

"Highly? Nothing is highly about you, you're 5'1 feet tall." I remark and immediately start laughing.

Suddenly his cold hands found and wrapped around my neck, his eyes suddenly a dark color. He's staring right into my soul and I'm almost choking.

"Listen up. I won't repeat myself again. If you disrespect me in any form.. I will kill you. You get that?" His grip tightens and my eyes widen in fear, I nod in pain.