23

Warning: sexual content ;)

Eren's Pov

I can't believe it, this is like my dream but a million times better. The real Mikasa is sitting right on my crotch and even in this emotional state she asks me if she can do something. My mind is clouded but I let her, her dark eyes fall down, she is looking at my crotch. The alcohol is still in my system and if I had one more cup I would definitely be more drunk and relaxed, my heart is beating out of my chest.

I do masturbate and stuff but I don't have much experience regarding the fact that I am a virgin, I also never watched porn. I only masturbated when I had stress and the last time I masturbated was three weeks ago, when I tried to stop things with Mikasa but here we are.

"Do you want to see it?" I whisper, my elbows propped on the soft bed mattress. I am sitting up and she's still on my lap, her hands in the air, she looks up at me, her eyes lustful.

I'm definitely not ready to have sex with her, considering I roughly know her for 4 weeks and she doesn't want to either. It does make me feel a bit better that we both are not ready but I'm a little skeptical.

Thank god she has her period, I don't know if I could've declined if Mikasa actually wanted to sleep with me. Even if I'm not ready, she could convince me to do anything.

Period doesn't stop you fron anything.. a silly voice in the back of my head adds. I definitely wouldn't mind fucking her on her period, maybe it would even be more fun and risky. How can my virgin mind even think like that?

"Yes." She answers, her voice a little low, she is nervous and so am I. I take her hand in mine and place it on my boxers, alone her touch sends a shiver down my spine and she hasn't even seen my thing.

I don't know how to contain my dick anymore, I feel the blood pumping down my length and I'm dying to feel her touch it.

Her hands pull on my boxers and I hold my breath, my dick dangles out and her eyes widen a bit. It's definitely not that big but it's bigger than averge. It's 8 inches and her hand is eager to touch it, her eyes find mine and I nod for her to continue.

Her hand brushes the tip and I let out my breath, she looks up at me.

"What should I do?" She asks unsure, her face is red and her eyes a bit red and glossy from the alcohol.

"Whatever you want to, rub it, see how it feels." I respond, my voice a bit raspy. She nods and her hand grips my shaft, she rubs it up and down slowly, I was dying to feel her hand against my dick, as she rubs it up and down again it sends tingles to the pit of my stomach. My dick twitches and she rubs it slowly.

"Oh yea continue like that." I breathe and watch her, she's doing a pretty good job for a virgin. If she continues like that I might come alone from that.

She pulls her hand away and spits on my dick, then she places her hand back and rubs it again, coating my length with her saliva, I watch her with anticipation, as she continues to rub her hand up and down, I lay back down again.

She squeezes my length tightly and I clench my jaw, "Fuck." I grunt under my breath, That was so unexpected that it made it feel ten times better.

I feel her glossy lips wrap around my dick, I tilt my head back in as the soft warmness wraps around me and when she takes her tongue and glides it along my dick I close my eyes to enjoy this as much as possible.

Her mouth feels so good against me and I can't help but shift my hips to press against her tongue, she sucks me off slowly, she has me in her mouth halfway and her hand continues to rub me,