13

3 weeks later

Time has passed, time has changed. Eren has been spending his time with Armin, Connie, Marco and Sasha. They became his new friends. Marco and Sasha have problems learning so they found a guy well Jean recommended this guy. A senior, he's in his last year and basically offers his time to help students, of course he gets paid a lot since he's the best in school. His grades are perfect and his GPA is 4.0 which is the best. Eren decided to go with Marco and Sasha to his place to see what the hype was all about.

Once that guy opened up the door, they were expecting differently. A short guy with an undercut stood in front of Eren, Marco and Sasha, his eyes looking sleep deprived, instead of welcoming them in he just said "Levi." That was his name. The door closed after them and they stood in a mansion basically.

He guided them upstairs and no one was at home. His parents were probably rich and never home, sad. Levi suggested them some lemonade but the three passed and were kinda nervous. Levi was in shorts and a black sweater.

Eren's PoV

We were all in his room and sat awkwardly as Levi sat in his computer chair, without even looking at us.
"So give me your homeworks. And you can all leave. I'll be done in a week." Levi slurps his drink and turns around in his computer chair. This guy isn't serious.

"Wait wait wait what?" Sasha blurts and Levi turns in his chair again.

"If you want it quicker then you can raise me 5$ and I'll have your homeworks in a day." Levi simply says and Sasha and I look at each other. I simply have nothing to say since I didn't pay him.

"But we already gave you 20$.." Marco murmurs and is scared to look Levi in the eye.

"Well then 5$ is nothing, isn't it? Now hurry I have to do twenty homeworks and I have no time chatting." Levi informs us and looks at us. "But I thought you would explain us and do our homework with us together. Not like this. I mean wow." Sasha argues and her cheeks turn red.

"Well I never said anything like that. So either you give me your homeworks and leave or you just leave." He barks and Sasha almost loses her mind, Marco calms her down.

"You cannot be serious!" I growl and Levi turns to me, "I mean they paid you upfront and expected some decent learning and you rich asshole just want more money while living in this fucking mansion, do you even think in the slightest that what you're doing is fair?" I growl and Levi's eyes widen but only slightly.

Sasha and Marco both gasp at what I just said, "And you? Why don't you help them then? I suppose you think you're smarter than them for opening up your big mouth.  Go ahead and teach them instead then and don't tell me how I should do my fucking job!" Levi barks and I huff in annoyance.

"I will, don't worry! Let's go guys!" I stand up and expect them to stand up too but they don't. They look at me and hesitate.

Sasha searches her bag and pulls out her homework, she places it on the table and Marco does the same. Levi stares at them and then laughs.

"They chose me over you, I guess." Levi pouts fakely and Sasha turns to face him now.

"No we didn't! We just thought that we didn't come here for nothing and we already paid you so we just wanted this to be over with!" Sasha spits and surprises us, she turns again and leaves the room.

Levi turns his eyes and as we're about to leave, he grabes my arm. "What the fuck do you want?" I spit. Sasha and Marco turn to me, "I just need to talk to him. You two can leave." Levi points to Sasha and Marco, they wait for my response and I nod. Fine. Whatever it is. "It's alright guys." I tell them and they hesitate but leave. Levi shuts the door. He watches me and takes out a cigarette and lights it on, he just smokes in his house carelessly. He then holds the cigarette packet out to me and I shake my head. I don't smoke.

"You know, I don't like your temper." Levi mumbles and throws himself on the couch, gesturing me to do the same. I sit down and watch him carefully, what the fuck does he want from me.

"You needed to talk to me?" I remind him and he takes his cigarette between his lips and inhales and then exhales again. "But I thought you don't have time for talking." I repeat his words from earlier and he continues smoking. The room fills up with smoke and I have the urge to cough.

"You know, you really have to chill out.. I mean dude with that mouth of yours, you're so fucking annoying." He tries to insult me and I laugh slowly.

"You tried to rip off my friends.." I mutter and glare at him.

"Yea so? They're dumb enough, they would've even gave me 10$ if I told them to." He simply shrugs and I can't sit anymore and listen to this jerk. I stand up to leave but he stops me again.

"Get to the point or I'm leaving." I demand and he just rolls his eyes. "So the thing is, I'm not just doing the homework business." He begins to say and throws his cigarette on the ground and steps on it. I haven't even realized that he's still wearing shoes inside but he simply doesn't care since he's living in a fucking mansion.

He pauses. "I also deal drugs." He adds and looks at me as if I would gasp but to he honest I kinda expected it, just looking at his thin figure and sleep deprived eyes.

"A boy in our school. Bertholdt Hoover. You know him. He bought from me. 20 grams. And well I was hoping that you could deliver it to him." Levi explains to me, how does he even know that I know Bertholdt?

Is he serious? Bertholdt? Drugs? Oh god. He was the last person I'd expect to take drugs. I mean he's the normal one out of the group.

"I'm not just gonna go and give him the drugs. That's just fucking weird, why don't you just do it." I cross my arms and raise my eyebrow.

"Well you just put it in his locker." Levi shrugs as if what he's doing is totally normal and legal. I can't believe this dude right here has the best grades in the entire school.

"I'd pay you.." Levi states as I went silent.

"Fuck your money honestly. Do your parents know what you're doing? That you're ripping off students and dealing drugs?" From his look alone I can tell that his parents don't know shit.

"You in or out?" Levi lights up a new cigarette and places it in between his lips but I shake my head. I can't do this never.

Once I head for the door, he opens up his mouth this time saying something that I want to hear.

"500 dollars." Levi offers in a monotone voice.

Just for putting a small bag in a locker?

I stand in the doorway, seriously considering it. I'd need the money, my parents are both working, my dad being a doctor with an average salary and my mom working as a financial consultant in a bank but still. Their jobs are pretty average and they have to pay the bills for the house and everything else. And since I want to go to a good college, this money that Levi considers would be a great start.