10

Eren's PoV

I can't believe what I'm doing right now. Mikasa is in my bed and I'm on top of her, kissing her like a mad dog.

I can't help it, she's so irresistible, even in this basic outfit she still looks hotter than any other girl in this damn school.

When my lips meet hers again it feels like we're in another universe and my mind is only fixated on her, nothing else matters in this moment when Mikasa's kissing me. Her lips are so addictive, like a drug and her small but long hands are tugging on my shirt.

I'm really making love to her, not in Bertholdts house or at a party. At my house, in my room, on my bed....

I never had a kiss as passionate and this amazing with anyone else. I think back to Historia's words, that Mikasa would break my heart and I stop the kiss.

After a few seconds, she is panting and looks into my eyes. Damn those eyes.

"What's wrong?" She comforts me by touching my arm gently,

"Mikasa, I need to go to the bathroom.." I say but don't realize how ridiculous I sound.

"Well okay." She simply answers and sits straight.

I leave the room and wash my face, I'm scared to go back. What if she left like she always does. I hurry back to the room and find her passed out on my bed. I smile and pull a blanket over her. It's only 10 and she's already asleep like a baby.

I kiss her cheek and leave the room, I can't just wake her up, I'm a gentleman. I go to the guest room and drift off myself, dreaming of a short black haired girl messing with me and kissing me...

...

When I wake up from the bed, it's already 7 in the morning, my phone hasn't even rang and I wonder why. I go to my room and of course she's gone. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and quickly pull out a new shirt from my dresser and pull it over my head.

When I go down the stairs, the smell of pancakes and orange juice hits my nostrils,

"Mom did you make pancakes? I loooove pancakes-" I sing but stop as I see Mikasa, sitting on the table next to my mom and eating pancakes with her.

"Oh morning sleepyhead, Mikasa told me you let her sleep in the guest room after you both got too tired from learning." Mom exclaims and puts her hand on Mikasa's shoulder.

"Yeah learning." I smirk and Mikasa blushes.  Mom looks at both of us and probably caught suspicion but she doesn't push it and goes to the kitchen to get more pancakes.

I sit next to Mikasa and she looks beautiful. Her hair is in a messy ponytail probably from yesterday, her sweater is still on as her jeans. Oh god I totally forgot to give her pyjamas. She probably slept uncomfortably.

"I haven't slept like that in a while." Mikasa begins as she drinks from her glass, "Like what?" I wonder and take a pancake and place it on my plate.

"Peacefully. I guess, your bed was so comfy." Mikasa blurts.

"I thought you left..." I mutter and she turns to me, "Why?" She takes another piece of pancake and puts maple syrup on it.

"I don't know, I just had the feeling." I guess.

"I was too tired and your bed was so comfortable, I didn't think to wake up today but your stupid phone wouldn't stop buzzing." She changes the topic and holds out my phone.

"What? You heard my phone?" I ask and she hands me my phone.

"Yeah that shit wouldn't stop buzzing." She whines,

"Oh. Sorry." I laugh and Mikasa joins in.

"So kids, what did I miss?" Mom laughs and joins us back on the table,

After we're done eating, Mom drives us to school.

"Thanks for driving us, Miss Jaeger." Mikasa thanks her and Mikasa's seating on the front seat, I of course sit at the back seat.

"Oh no problem and please call me Carla or mom." Mom pleads jokingly,

"Please don't call her mom, that would be just weird." I cringe and Mikasa laughs.

"Yea it would be really weird Carla." Mikasa agrees and I can just tell by her voice that she's enjoying this moment just as much as I am.