22

The door opens and a gush of cold air sweeps through the room, my eyes meet familiar green ones.

My shoulders tensed up and my hands continued to shake, he can't be here in the middle of my panic attack.

"Eren, I will explain everything, just please don't-"

Without letting me continue, he interrupted me but not with words, instead he hooked his arms around my waist and pulled me in. I was pressed against his large chest and his head was nudged in my neck, his breath warm against it.

He was hugging me. This was the first time we hugged, I relaxed into him immediately and my tears started to build up again. I sobbed into his neck and felt his chest rising and his heartbeat quickening. I can't explain the feeling of relief that he came through the door and not someone else. Even if everyone thinks badly about me, I like the fact that Eren knows the truth.

But this wasn't just him hugging me. No. He was proving me that he was on my side, not theirs and I felt like he started to understand me.

It didn't feel like he was angry or mad at all, he was calm but his heart raced against his chest like mine. I sobbed again and he brushed his hand gently through my hair, calming me.

My tears started to soak his neck but he didn't mind at all, he was still going over my head slowly and calmly.

"You don't have to explain me." He whispers against my neck. "I already know." He says and my heart aches even more, his tone is warm and gentle against my neck.

He shuts the door with his foot, without breaking the hug and we hug for a long moment. I immediately feel better with him hugging me like that and I wish I could stay in his arms for the rest of my life, he slowly and carefully breaks the hug and grabs my face and looks into my soaked eyes. My mascara must've ran all over, creating little black flakes on my soaked eyebags.

"Oh baby." He smiles and the pads of his thumb glide under my eyes to remove the tears, his warm hands then stay on my cheeks, he gently rubs the wet skin.

"Coming here was a bad idea.." I sniffle, my nose is stuffy after sobbing that much.

"Just please don't cry because of them." Eren mumbles in a soothing tone, not trying to judge me. His hands still on my cheeks, rubbing.

A few knocks appear from the door and I tense up,

"It's fine." Eren assures me, his left hand stays on my cheek while he slightly turns his body to open the door with his right hand.

I see Reiner standing behind Eren, his hair disheveled and his eyes look tired, I bet he just threw a fit at Historia, she really drains the energy out of a person and sucks it up.

"Hey." He breathes and a small smile plays on his lips, I don't bother answering as I don't want to use up my energy anymore.

"I brought you these Eren, like you wanted." Reiner hands him two blue plastic cups, I can just think that there's alcohol inside.

Eren looks at my face one last time and hands me the cup, I take it from his grasp and look inside, the cup is filled with a clear liquid, it's either vodka or something else but I'm dying to drink it now that I have it in my hand.

Reiner then leaves and Eren closes the door, good thing Reiner is gone. I go to sit on the edge of the big bed.

"Whose room is this?" I ask, as I make myself comfortable on this bed, Eren stands in the middle of the room.

"Don't know." He responds, eyeing the plastic cup,

"You never drank, did you?" I smirk for the first time tonight, my mood light after Eren handed me this cup.