04 - four

══*

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

( I kinda picture Esther like Lana Del Rey, so here u go :)) thank u for over 300 reads!

A lot had happened in the last few days. Ada had confessed she was pregnant. The baby was Freddie Thorne's, a person Tommy didn't really like.
She wanted to marry him and get away from them, her family. Esther didn't quite understand why she disliked being a Shelby so fucking much but you can't help it.

Billy Kimber came by to talk to the leader, this whole situation was quite entertaining.

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther, John, Arthur and Tommy rested in the Garrison after the whole Ada situation. "Rock, Paper, Scissors" Esther spoke quietly. Johnny and her played for a new pack of cigarettes. "I win!" John laughed. "Now give me the last one" he stuck out his hand. "I hate you" Esther mumbled.

A loud thud startled all of them. Billy Kimber and a few other men walked into the Garrison like they owned this place. Esther didn't like it.

She turned herself towards the door, sitting right next to Thomas. John stood up and found his place right behind Esther, resting his hands upon her shoulders.

"This is Billy Kim-"We know, why are you here?" Esther interrupted the man speaking.
Tommy gave her a look, she knew what that meant. No provoking right now.

Kimber sat himself down without waiting for an invitation. "Right, he's the oldest, you're the thickest and you're the craziest. I'm told the boss is called Tommy and I'm guessing that's you cos' you're looking me up and down like I'm a fucking tart" he spat. Esther grew angry, her shoulders tensing.

"How dare you-"Esther, it's fine" Tommy patted her thigh under the table. "That's me" he answered.

"What do you want from me?" Kimber asked, eyeing Esther disgustingly. "We want to work with you" Tommy proposed. "Nobody works with me. People work for me" he said, making Esther want to punch him in the face.

"We have a small problem with a certain group of people" Kimber furrowed his eyebrows. "The Lee family" he continued. His eyes fell on Tommy. "Don't quite like'em" He said, making Esther mumble "Don't like you either"

Billy just formed his lips into a thin line, restraining himself to not speak ill of the Shelby sister.
"We don't want'em up at the races anymore" Tommy continued. Kimber's ugly face filled itself with a small smirk. Esther turned around and pushed her hand into Arthur's pocket, grabbing the pack of cigarettes.