31 - thirty one

══*

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══

The fire flickered in high flames and warmed Esthers face, ash flying to the ground around them. "This' a revolver, only six bullets tho'" Arthur smiled at his cousin in amusemnt. "This' an automatic, real handy those ones." John laughed and pretended to shoot in the distance. Arthur and John were determent to show Micheal how to use guns, sayin' he'd not be a man if he didn't know how to use one.

Arthur stanced up to shoot the bottles they put up some meters away. His hand swayed as he tried hard to make the target in the dark, too drunk to have both eyes open. Esther was drunk too, not to judge but she was able to shoot a gun correctly even if she was wasted. Dean chuckled as he watched Arthur miss his target three times.

With a grunt he pushed the gun into Johns hand. "No luck." he murmered. John was no better, shooting the wooden planks twice. Esther sighed and pushed herself out of her boyfriends lap. "Move over, losers." she took the weapon and lifted her arm. Without much thinking she shot the four bottles off the wood in no time.

She turned around, offering her cousin the gun. "That was amazin'" Micheal grinned at her.

"A weapon is only a weapon if you know how to use it, Micheal."

she turned to her brothers. "Trying to be cool will get you killed." John and Arthur only looked at her, a frown on their faces, having to put up new bottles. "Get on with it, idiots." They followed suit and put up new bottles for Micheal to try his luck.

Her hands found the bottle Dean held out for her. His other hand snuck around her waist and his face snuggled in her stomach. "That was hot." he mumbled. Esther chuckled and brushed her free hand through his hair. She placed the bottle down and clasped his face with both her hands. She stared at him for a few moments before his lips spread into a drunk smile.

"What?"

She shook her head and chuckled. "I just love your face."

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

With her face leant over the sink the next morning she brushed her teeth, bathrope bound loose around her frame. The phone rang one than twice before Dean picked it up. "Esther, love?" She stuck her head out of the bathroom. "Mh?" Her raised the reciever.

"Irine is calling."

Esther is quick to chug the toothbrush into sink and rinse her mouth, hastily patting her mouth dry with her sleeve. She jumped on the bed and took the reciever out of Deans hand.

"Irene?" she spoke, a smile spread on her face. "Esther, love." her gentle voice sounded through the telephone.

"How are you?" Esther asked.

"I'm fine, I'll be back by next weekend. Let's meet at the Garrison, what'ya think?"

"Oh, Irene. I'm so happy you're coming back. I have so much to tell you and someone to meet."

Irene chuckled. "Was that someone the nice gentleman who just picked up your telephone?" Esther nodded, as if Irene could see her.

"Yes, his name is Dean. He's my boyfriend."

Irene gasped "Boyfriend? Wow, i've missed quite a bit. I'm so excited to see you again and meet Dean. I have to go now, but I'll see you next week."

Esther sighed and hummed in agreement. "See you, Iri."

She pushed the reciever back into it's place and smiled at Dean. "She's finally coming back, Dean!" With another smile she fell back onto the bed. "I can't believe it."

Dean leant down to press a kiss to her mouth, her hands glided over his naked upper body. "Dean." her eyes sparkled as his hand found her breasts, nipples hard and ready. "We should get dressed." He spoke, breathlessly. Her hands found the back of his neck, hips grinding on his. "Should we?" she spoke through her lashes. Her hand found the loop she carelessly bound in the morning and the rope came loose. Dean watched her pink nipples peak from the fabric, begging him to caress it.

"Love-" A knock sounded from the door and Esther's eyes closed with a grown. She made her way out from under Dean. "Fucks sake." She groaned. With fast steps she made it over to the door and tied her rope again. With a frown on her face she opened the door just to find a man in front of her, a man she didn't know. "Who-"Ah, Noah, come in." Noah stepped inside and bowed with his cap down in Esther's direction. "Ma'am" he spoke. Esther gave Dean a look. "That's Noah, my assistant or in other words, my right hand." Esther gave Noah a quick smile and made her way to Dean. "Noah Menford, Ma'am." "Noah, that's my girlfriend, Esther."

"It's nice to meet you, Noah. Please call me Esther." Noah's blonde hair fell over his eyes as he put the hat back on. His suit looked nice, expensive but not as expensive as Deans did. Dean looked absolutely delicious as he put his tie on, the way his fingers pushed the cufflinks into the fabric around his wrists made her go feral. She wanted him right now, right here but no luck. To fuck infront of Noah was something she prevered not to do.

"Get dressed, love." Esther's eyebrows furrowed. "Why?" she asked as she took a cigarette out of Dean's pack. He held the lighter to the cigarette and caressed her cheek as he spoke. "Because my dear, we are meeting my mother." he spoke.

She noticed Noah's face scrunching up and Dean trying not to break out into laughter.

"We're what?!"

⌞  •°•❀•°• ⌟

The ride to Dean's home was quiet and fast, pleasant in other words. Esther didn't know what to think of meeting his mother, was she nice? Would she like her? His father was Alfred Brixton after all. Was she like him?

The car stopped in front of a white large mansion, a white picket fence decorated the front lawn & a gardener tended to a big green bush in the shape of a dog as Noah opened the door for Esther.

"Welcome to my home." Dean smiled as he raised his arm to wave behind him. Just as she walked past the trunk of the car the front door opened and a blonde woman strode down the white stoned path. She was dressed in a pale pink dress and a pair of white shiny sunglasses which decorated her pointy small nose. This woman was the definition of glamorous.

His mother was beyond beautiful.

"Dean, my son" she pressed two quick kisses on his cheeks before she raised the glasses past her forehead to rest on top of her head.

"You must be Esther Shelby."

"Yes, ma'am" Dean's mother gave her a tight smile and took her hand. "Come on then, let's have brunch." She turned around once again, looking at her son. "Go see Brooks in the stables, it's urgent." Dean frowned and took a step toward the two.
"No buts, i'd like to have a word with Miss Shelby." Dean retreated with an apologetic look on his face as his mother dragged Esther with her.

If this woman was absolutely anything like Alfred Brixton, she was so fucked.

══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*══