22 - twenty two

══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══

Esther walked into the betting shop, the place Isiah told her they would meet up at. Her eyes held a glint so leathel that satan himself would turn around upon seeing her. Her family was already gathered, she turned around to Isiah and pushed him towards the door. "You're leaving, I'm fucking angry with you right now." he apologized once again and left with a regretful look on his face.

She strutted through the shop, pushed the doors open and quickly stomped towards her little brother. "Here you a-" he didn't get to finish as she kicked his shin with as much strength as she could muster. Her brother doubbled over with a grunt as she huffed in satisfaction. "Don't you ever tail me ever again." she turned around and took the whiskey her aunt held out to her with a small smile. 

"Now that we're all here." Tommy huffed as he shook his leg slightly. "There's some stuff that needs solving." Esther looked through her family members, two were missing.

Arthur & Micheal.

"Arthur and Micheal are in prison." he said, coming straight to it. Esthers eyes widenend as she placed the empty glass on the table behind her. "What the fuck." she cursed. Tommy raised his hand to tell her to hear him out. "Arthur was framed for the murder of Billy Kitchen and Micheal was arrested for burning down the Marquis Pup some time ago." he pushed a cigarette between his lips and sighed as he lit it.

"The Pubs been raided by the coppers, Tommy." John spoke, stepping away from his wife. "Sabini and Solomons took'em." he said befor his wife, Esme, tried speak up. "She has no place to talk here, she's not family by blood." Polly spoke, cigarette between her fingers. Esme only narrowed her eyes at her as Thomas urger her to speak, hearing her out.

"I spoke to Johnny, the Lees are kin now. They can give you men for a few nights." Polly only rolled her eyes. "We don't need more fucking men! It's men that have done the damage! It... It is men fighting like cockerels." Thomas doesn't say anything and ignores Polly completely. "Tell Johnny to gather'em." Esme nodded and stepped back to John again.

Polly shook her head as she dropped her cigarette into Esthers empty glass. "This life is bad, this life is all bad." she cursed.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

Esther despised the smell in these walls. The mold and the stank from the unkept men made her sick. She hated that her brother had to be stuck in here, that he had to breathe the same air as these bastards. She wanted nothing more than to kill every single person in this prison and break her older brother out, but nothing would be solved by this and she knew that more than anyone else.