24 - twenty four

══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══

"I want you all to meet Marianne, I'll marry her." Esthers eyebrows furrowed as her younger brother held the hand of a woman she's never seen. She didn't  hate her, she couldn't, she didn't know her after all. Marianne was a small patite girl, blonde short hair and blue eyes. A light blue dress hugged her curves prettily.

"Where're you from, Marianne?" Polly asked, chin held high, no smile on her face. Accepting someone into the family was hard, Polly made her feel that. "Harborne, M'am. Born and raised." She smiled, trying her best to seem confident.

"Well, welcome to the family, Marianne. We're a strange bunch but we hold together, never forget that" Esther said as she patted Marianne on the arm and left the room.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

 Esther stood there, dress pants and shirt, heels and a hammer in her right hand. Her brothers have positioned themselves behind her, a few blinders gathered as well, not wanting to miss what Esther Shelby was going to do.

"Get him." she instructed Isiah and her little brother. Curly rushed to open the barn. Vincent huffed and protested as the boys dragged him outside. The moment his eyes connected with Esthers, the fear rushed through him. He started squirming and pleading for forgivness. Esther had to chuckled as she watched the man who used to beat her up and make her feel like she didn't deserve to breathe squirm and plead to forgive him.

"This, my dear friends, is the man i once loved." she pointed her hammer towards Vincent and shook her head with a sigh. "Until he started to hurt me." Esther stared at the ground, memories flooding flooding through her mind.

She turned around and took the cigarette John held out for her. "Let's get started, shall we?" Esther smiled and chucked her cap into Tommys lap. She gripped the hammer tightly and with all her might she brought it down on Vincents jaw. She waved both boys off as Vincent slumped down, seemingly unconscious. Esther had to laugh "That's all you can take?" she took another drag from her cigarette and grabbed the mans hair to push his head back. "After all you did to me, that's all you can take?"  She slapped his cheeks and woke him up. "I'm not done yet, Vince." 

The man woke and whimpered like a child, his jaw bloody and hanging there like it didn't belong. Esther didn't feel any kind of remorse as she took her cigarette and pushed it into Vincents mouth and hit him across the face. "This is what you get, this is what you deserve."

He started crying, but not a single thing happened in Esthers chest. She felt nothing, absolutely nothing. "Arthur, you have a knife?" She stood up and made her way over to her brothers. Arthur urged the Blinders to give him a knife. Seconds after there was a knife in Esthers bloody hands. "Thanks." she turned around and made her way over to Vincent.

She crouched over him, knife tightly in her hands. "After our third date you slapped me across the cheek for refusing to make you a pot of tea." She dragged the knife across his cheek, blood pooling down his face. "I begged you to stop." she locked eyes with the man on the ground.

 "You'd stomp on me if i messed your food up." she pushed the knife into his arm, up to the hilt. Then she pushed it into his other arm. "I begged you so many times, Vince." she wiped some of the blood on his dark jacket.

"You'd throw punches when i mentioned my family, because everything i needed was you." Esther pushed some hair out of her face as she looked up into the night sky. Blood smearing across her face. "You know Vincent. You messed with the wrong woman." She paused for a moment. "I don't only want revenge for what you did to me, no, i like what i'm doing." She paused and threw a punch at his nose, a disgusting crack sounding.

"I like killing and killing you is the greatest pleasure i ever get to expierence."

A bone chilling chuckle left Esthers mouth before she brought the knife down on his chest with all her might, over and over. The people around her stopped moving, frozen by what they saw. Blood splatered everywhere as the woman in fornt of them kept slashing her knife into the already dead man. John stood up, determined to get her to stop. Thomas stopped him "Let her be." Eventually she stopped, pushing the knife into his throat to silence him forever.

"Thank you, for this evening, Vincent." she whispered at the dead corpse of her ex boyfriend.

Esther stood up, her heels in her hand as she made her way over to her brothers. Arthur watched his little sister with wide eyes as she reached for the whiskey. Her face was bloody, her shirt bright red and her black eyemakeup smudged.

"I'm hungry, let's go."

This was the day every Blinder knew, Esther Shelby might be more lethal than her brothers.

⌞ •°•❀•°• ⌟

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝟗𝟐𝟒

"Why am i here?" Esther questioned her younger brother as the Blinder boys made their way into the kitchen. She leaned against a table and lit a cigarette.

"Cause i know you, that's enough" she only shook her head. "Rude."

"Alright boys, were all here. Today, this is my fucking wedding day" Tommy started. He had his arms rested on his hip, his face clearly stressed. "Now for Marianne's sake, nothing will go wrong. Those Bastards out there are her family. And if you fuckers do anything to embaress her; your kin, your cousins, your horses, your fucking kids, YOU DO ANYTHING TO- "Tom?" WHAT!? "What about Snow?" Arthur chuckled but Thomas wasn't amused one bit.

"No. No. No. No cocaine. No cocaine. No sport. No telling fortunes. No racing. No FUCKING. SUCKING. PETROL out of their fucking cars! And YOU! CHARLIE! Stop spinning yarns about me, ok?" He pointed his finger at Charlie. "Aw, I'm just trying to sell you to them Tom." he protested. 

"And you, you're dancing with whoever wants to dance with you. Put a smile on your face and act like a woman for once." He pointed his finger at Esther now, who just raised her eyebrows. "You little fucker." she cursed as she pushed his back, a punch against his ribbcage brought him to his senses. "Don't tell me what to do."

Thomas just sighed. "But the main thing is, you bunch of fuckers, despite the provocation from the cavalry, no fighting. OI! No fighting. No fucking fighting. No fighting.... NO FUCKING FIGHTING!" he once again pointed his finger at Esther. She rolled her eyes and tapped her cigarette out before turning towards her brother.

"Be happy that i don't cut some of them dead, now get your head out of your ass and be a little less tense, Tommy."

══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*══

thank you for over 40k reads, i never imagined that